Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2020 at the University of Cambridge
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2020… Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2020
Boustany Foundation is offering MBA Scholarship to international students to study at the University of Cambridge 2020
- Type: MBA
- Offered annually? Every two years. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2020.
- Award Provider: Boustany Foundation
- Eligible Countries: International
- To be taken at (country): University of Cambridge, UK
- Number of Scholarships: 1
- Duration of Scholarship: One year MBA programme
About Scholarship: Since 1997, the Boustany MBA Scholarship is granted once every two years for a 12-month course at the Judge Business School, University of Cambridge leading to a Masters in Business Administration.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
- The Boustany MBA Scholarship to Cambridge University is offered to an outstanding and highly-meriting candidate who must fulfill the admission requirements of Judge Business School to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
- Candidates must have excellent academic backgrounds and have enjoyed considerable success in their careers to date. Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- The scholarship recipient is required to complete a summer internship at the end of the course, carrying no salary, with the Boustany Foundation.
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees. In addition, college fees and travel & accommodation expenses related to the internship will be covered by the Foundation.
- A chance to join one of the most prestigious universities in the world and to read for a Master in Business Administration
- Internship: Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Application Form – Form:
- If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
- Deadline for the submission of candidacy: 15th May 2020.
- The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2020.
- Deadline: 15th May 2020
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2020 for more information.