Boost Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Boost Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Boost Ghana Jobs 2020, Boost Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Boost Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
Boost Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Boost Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Boost Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||20th October, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Boost Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
ConvyPlus Limited (trading as Boost Ghana) is the founding franchise deployment of Boost Technology with exclusive rights in Ghana. Boost exists to help informal small businesses thrive in Africa’s digital economy. ConvyPlus is purpose-driven, ambitious, and relentlessly customer-centric in its approach. Boost Technology powers ConvyPlus with a centralized shared service platform which optimizes us for customer acquisition and service at the lowest possible operating cost.
The purpose of your role is to drive the sale of our suite of digital products to small and medium retailers (neighborhood stores) in the assigned region. You will be responsible for recruiting and managing a team of freelancers to achieve retailer acquisition, stock purchase and other product usage targets. Your responsibilities will include:
Sales Freelancer Management & Retailer Acquisition:
- Recruit train and deploy an optimal team of high performing sales freelancers in the assigned region in line with our operational rollout plan;
- Work with the COO in demarcating the region in which we operate into manageable sales territories to achieve our sales and distribution objectives;
- Manage the team of freelancers to ensure daily, weekly and monthly customer acquisition targets are met in the region;
- Develop and provide first-line support to the team of freelancers deployed;
- Always maintain a pipeline of qualified freelancers to ensure timely replacement of any freelancer lost.
Stock Ordering and Other Product Usage in Assigned Region:
- Work closely with the ConvyPlus Channel Officers and the freelancers to achieve the daily, weekly and monthly retailer Stock Ordering targets;
- Support the Channel Officers and the Finance team in the collection of customer payments via the approved channels, achieving the collections targets for each period;
- Implement the Boost customer onboarding program – train all new customers acquired on how to use our digital products, obtain support and how to pay digitally;
- Work with the Channel and Order Fulfillment Officers in managing the relationship with our customers to drive customer loyalty;
- Support the Order Fulfillment Officers and delivery agents in managing the delivery of stock to customers (especially, new customers);
- Overall responsibility for the sale of other products as the ConvyPlus value proposition expands beyond Stock Ordering.
Market intelligence and Product Development Support
- Gather market intelligence and feedback on how customers use our products and those of competitors, sharing promptly to support our operations and strategy;
- When required, conduct special research projects to support product development;
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports on sales activities in the assigned territories;
- Execute all marketing initiatives in the assigned territories as developed by the Marketing & Business Development team in line with brand guidelines.
These values should strongly resonate with you and are the foundations of the company we will build together:
- Purpose driven: You should be motivated by the potential for impact.
- Being real: You are always your honest, authentic self, through good times and bad.
- Tenacity: When faced with adversity, you relentlessly persevere until you find a solution.
- Compassion: You put yourself in the shoes of others to understand their challenges and take action to help them.
- Courage: You do not fear taking the road less travelled, going against the crowd, and making the hard decision.
- Well Being: You take care of yourself mentally, emotionally, and physically to be the best that you can be.
To fit our culture and be successful in this role, you should possess these ways of thinking and behaving:
- Being exemplary and able to inspire confidence in others through the way you behave, work and talk;
- Being open-minded to learn new more effective ways of working and unlearn old ways;
- Ability to bring multiple innovative tools, methods, and thought-processes to the team.
- An ability to continuously assess, prioritize, and complete tasks in a dynamic environment where speed of execution trumps perfection.
- A relentless pursuit to build for scale and a strong distaste for waste and inefficiency.
- A hypothesis-driven approach to continuously experiment, fail, learn, and discover new and better ways of doing things.
- Holding yourself and others accountable to a high standard of performance at all times.
- Being self-aware of your own strengths and weaknesses, continuously seeking feedback and looking to learn and grow.
- Ability to communicate effectively – written and oral across the organization
You should have a demonstrated track record:
- In sales and marketing in FMCG with emphasis on channel development;
- Recruiting and managing a team of high performing sales representatives/freelancers/promoters;
- Achieving customer acquisition and usage targets in a competitive industry and fast paced environment;
- Maintaining strong client orientation and service delivery approach, with the ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders across all levels of seniority
- Leading teams, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Being able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues;
- Customer centricity: being passionate about delivering compelling customer experience and value through design thinking and rapid prototyping
- Customer (retailer acquisition)
- Active freelancers
- Sales value
- Collections (Customer payments)
- Product penetration
- Chief Operating Officer
- Operations team – Channel Officers, Order Fulfillment Officers
- Product Manager
- Customers (Retailers)
What we offer:
- A competitive remuneration with allowances and performance incentives
- Net monthly cash salary range: Fixed net – GHS3,560; Variable net – GHS2,140; Total Range – GHS3,560 – GHS5,700
- 13th Month Pay
- Health Insurance
- Continuous training and development
- Working in a young dynamic and world-class team
- Flexible work schedule
How to Apply
How to Apply: email a one page motivation letter and CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline: Tuesday, 20th October, 2020
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply for Boost Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Boost Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Boost Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Boost Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Boost Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Boost Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Boost Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Boost Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Boost Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Boost Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Boost Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Deloitte Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||17 Dec, 2020|
|GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||27 Dec, 2020|
|AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||02 December, 2020|
|Superior Raceways Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||24 December, 2020|
|Agrisolve Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||Not Specified|
|Sun-Canadian Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||30 December, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Boost Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.