BIC Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. BIC Vacancies 2020 Application Form, BIC Jobs 2020, BIC Career Portal, Requirements for BIC Job Recruitment 2020.
BIC Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 BIC Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
BIC Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||29 August, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at BIC. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team. With a strong commitment to encouraging future and current team members to “Unlock the Best You!” the BIC People Promise reinforces the principle that people are at the heart of its business success. BIC is committed to its team members and to the promise of helping them unlock their full potential.
- Responsible of the implementation of BTL activities in the territory (Ghana Cluster: Benin, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Togo; and Cameroon Cluster: Cameroon, Central Africa Republic, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Sao Tome & Principe) working closely with West Africa Marketing team, Business Development Managers, Distributors and agencies.
- Responsible for defining the channel strategy (right portfolio, right pack & relevant POSM for the different channels) in the territory
- Responsible of the merchandising implementation in point of sales in the territory
- Develop shopper and competition understanding in order to be more efficient in our promotion, in-store communication and development of packaging in the territory
Main Responsibilities / Tasks:
Marketing Plan conception:
- Prioritize channels for each category and define the relevant activities to support growth of the business in the territory
- Support the BDM in defining the optimum distribution strategy in the territory
- Define the must have products and relevant POSM for each channel
Marketing Plan execution:
- Brief agency for BTL activities implementation
- Ensure follow up of activities execution as per brief
- Reporting of activities implemented
- Work with the distributor’s sales team on POSM implementation
- Work with the distributor’s sales team on the availability of must have products per channel
- Work with Product Managers on packaging development Shopper understanding
- Build knowledge on the shopper per category and per channel (Who, What, When, Where)
- Define key purchasing drivers par category and per channel Competitive intelligence
- Update price value chain BIC vs. competition for the 3 categories and per channel every quarter
- Understand and share main competitors field strategies and competitive advantages in channels Capabilities building
- Train & coach distributor’s sales team on merchandising
Candidate Profile: Qualifications / Technical Skills
- Good knowledge of sales (channel, distribution, coverage, merchandising)
- Good knowledge of marketing (strategy, operational, communication, research)
- Good sense of analysis & planning ability
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Ability to work under pressure
- Result focus
- Good communication skills (writing & verbal)
- Able to adapt and work in a team
Previous Professional experience:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Marketing or Sales roles in FMCG or relevant industry
- Master degree in Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent
- Fluent in both French & English. Knowledge of local language(s) a plus.
- Able to travel up to 70% of the time
How to Apply
Closing Date : 29 August, 2020
How to Apply for BIC Job Recruitment
To apply for the BIC Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest BIC Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum BIC Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for BIC Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for BIC Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent BIC Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|BIC Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|BIC Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes BIC Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. BIC may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the BIC Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.