BI Presidential Scholarships (Fully-funded) for Masters Students 2019/2020 – Norway
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for BI Presidential Scholarships (Fully-funded) for Masters Students 2019/2020 – Norway…Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
BI Presidential Scholarships for Masters Students 2019/2020
BI Presidential Scholarships are awarded to students who possess an outstanding record of superior academic achievement. The BI Presidential Scholarships are open to Norwegian and international applicants.
- Offered annually? Yes
- Type: Masters
- Eligible Countries: All
- To be taken at (country): Norway
- Number of Awardees: 20
- Value of Scholarship: The scholarships cover full tuition and living expenses stipend for the first year of studies and may be renewed for a second year depending on successful academic progression.
- Duration of Scholarship: The BI Presidential Scholarships are offered for the duration of 2 years, which is the duration of the course.
Students with top-level grades are eligible, which means a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales.
The scholarship will be extended to the second year of the programme based on the following conditions set below. Documentation of financial need for covering living costs must be stated in the financial plan.
Selection Process: Applications for Presidential Scholarships will be evaluated on an ongoing basis effective until the March 1st priority deadline.
Application Form – How to Apply:
1. Write your scholarship essay where you describe why you deserve a scholarship.
2. Upload the scholarship essay to the online application portal when you complete the application.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2019
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of BI Presidential Scholarships (Fully-funded) for Masters Students 2019/2020 – Norway for more information.
Share this post with your Friends: