Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified BD Associates Ghana Limited Recruitment 2021.
Job Vacancy For Procurement Executive
• Advising on interpretation of procurement policy and providing expert advice and guidance on procurement processes
• Purchase, fill, complete and submit tax exemption forms to and from the Free zones Board and Ghana customs for all items supplied to the company, which attracts VAT
• Manage maintenance stores, stationary stores, quality assurance stores and packaging stores
• Process all local purchase orders for all departments and forward to the finance department for payment
• Coordinate new suppliers assessment and management of supplier database
• Assist in the selection of appropriate suppliers and contractors, to promote good procurement practice with due regard to sustainability and ethical purchasing standards
• Issue goods received notes to suppliers acknowledging goods received into the factory
• Applicants being abreast of Ghana Free zone Board regulatory compliance will be an advantage
Qualification Required & Experience
• Recognised University degree or a profession, CIPS (Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply) qualified preferred but not mandatory, HND in Purchasing and Supply or any other equivalent qualification
How To Apply For The Job
All interested candidates should send their CVs and applications to:
Closing Date: 15 May, 2021.