Barry Callebaut Group Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Barry Callebaut Group Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Barry Callebaut Group Jobs 2020, Barry Callebaut Group Career Portal, Requirements for Barry Callebaut Group Job Recruitment 2020.
Barry Callebaut Group Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Barry Callebaut Group Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Barry Callebaut Group Recruitment Details:
|Company||Barry Callebaut Group|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Barry Callebaut Group. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Deputy Head of Sourcing
Deputy Head of Sourcing, Nyonkopa Cocoa Buying Ltd. – Ghana
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of more than 11000 Barry Callebaut employees around the world. Our international focus in the fascinating world of cocoa and chocolate are the colorful backdrop for our many functions across a wide range of disciplines. In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees strives to live our corporate values every day – customer focus, entrepreneurship, Passion, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that employees have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success. Because our business focus is so broad, the scope of career opportunities within Barry Callebaut can cover many functional areas.
We are seeking to recruit a Deputy Head of Sourcing to assist the Head of Sourcing to develop and implement new ideas and strategy geared towards efficiency and profitability. The selected candidate must identify with, support and be passionate about Barry Callebaut’s Forever Chocolate commitments in targeted cocoa farming communities in Ghana.
“Forever Chocolate” is our ambition to make sustainable chocolate the norm by 2025. We have committed to four bold targets that address the biggest sustainability challenges in the chocolate supply chain by 2025:
• We will eradicate child labor from our supply chain
• We will lift more than 500,000 cocoa farmers out of poverty
• We will become carbon and forest positive
• We will have 100% sustainable ingredients in all of our products
The position we are recruiting is embedded in Barry Callebaut’s subsidiary company in Ghana, Nyonkopa Cocoa Buying Ltd. based in Kumasi, with direct reporting line to the Head of Sourcing, Nyonkopa Cocoa Buying Limited.
The scope of work and responsibility of the Head of Sourcing has increased over the past three years. As a result, the need for a Deputy Head to manage and supervise the day to day job requirements and follow up on targets set to free the Head for better planning, focus and strategy is the main purpose for the role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Works with the Head of Operations to drive the company’s strategy, business priorities and targets to the sourcing teams on the field;
- Ensure a daily reconciliation of figures between the field team and the IT department.
- Devise strategies to set up and develop and nurture all new districts to a profitable business within two years of establishment;
- Uses open feedback mechanisms from the sourcing team with other departments to ensure the integration of the field strategy with that of the support functions;
- Provide an update of the market trends in the field to enable the head of sourcing take decisions on matters relating to the day to day sourcing operations;
- Conduct an asset needs assessment of each sector within their defined work area including the strategic planning of resources e.g. tarpaulins, scales, primary trucks etc.;
- Ensures that Nyonkopa districts achieve zero or very minimal field balance at the end of every funding season for cocoa business;
- Spends time in districts with District teams including Purchasing clerks as well as farmers to understand and identify business critical issues in order to ensure the alignment of tactics and strategies;
- Lead efforts in ensuring effective collaboration between the sourcing team and the sustainability team to ensure that the right synergy is created to achieve the needed results at both ends of the business;
- Proactively manage and review the performance and progress of Sector Managers and their districts to meet set objectives;
- Ensure strict compliance with our SOP at the field;
- Ensure that port rejections are minimized and if they occur are reconditioned faster and recover all losses from the district concerned.
Competencies for the Role:
Experienced in managing relationships at a senior level and managing a diverse (in terms of skill base and experience) team of people.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against a business strategy;
- Must possess a track record of increasing and sustaining sales growth and profitability even in challenging market conditions such as the current economic climate;
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written to include report writing and group presentations;
- Influencing and negotiation skills;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills;
- Commercially sound with a good understanding of profit and loss accounting, cost drivers in the business model and the influence of operating factors e.g. Funding and volumes of beans to be procured etc;
- Excellent organization skills, able to priorities;
- A collaborative team player – concerned with the team success as well as individual performance;
- Visible Leadership skills – can motivate others to achieve;
- Self-starter – high energy levels, Positive and Enthusiastic and Resourceful;
- High integrity and credibility;
- Admissible to constructive criticisms and proffers solutions to teething challenges;
- Must be able to rise up to the Mobility needs of the role – the job entails frequent and extensive travel;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications – Word, Power Point and Excel to a competent standard.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of first degree in related field but a master’s degree will be an advantage;
- A minimum of six (6) years’ experience in the cocoa bean sourcing industry of Ghana. The experience should be largely at the middle to s
How to Apply
How to Apply for Barry Callebaut Group Job Recruitment
To apply for the Barry Callebaut Group Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Barry Callebaut Group Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Barry Callebaut Group Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Barry Callebaut Group Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Barry Callebaut Group Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Barry Callebaut Group Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Barry Callebaut Group Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Barry Callebaut Group Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Barry Callebaut Group Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Barry Callebaut Group may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 16, 2021|
|Dayspring Montessori International School Recruitment 2020/2021||April 16, 2021||20 April, 2021|
|Fiaseman Rural Bank LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||April 16, 2021||30 November, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 14, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 14, 2021|
|Sunshine Healthcare LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||April 14, 2021||13 March, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Barry Callebaut Group Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.