Barclays Bank Recruitment 2019 for Head Agri-Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Barclays Bank Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Barclays Bank Recruitment 2019
Education and Experience Required
- First degree
- Post Graduate degree with Agri Specialisation (Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Sciences or Agribusiness Management).
- Post Graduate degree with Agri Specialisation (Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Sciences or Agribusiness Management) including Financial Management 2
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Agricultural Finance or Financial Services/Banking
- 3 – 5 years in a client facing role in banking
Knowledge & Skills:
- In-depth agricultural sector knowledge and skills
- Working knowledge of credit, including an understanding of industry risk assessment, risk mitigation and risk management.
- Fully computer literate
- Applying expertise and technology
- Relating and networking
- Deciding and initiating action
- Analysing, learning and researching
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Planning and organising
Presenting and communicating information
How to Apply