Barclays Bank Recruitment 2019 for Financial Crime Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Barclays Bank Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Barclays Bank Recruitment 2019
- To support the MLRO in ensuring that Barclays Ghana business operate in accordance with Absa Anti-Money Laundering Policy, Anti-Money Laundering Act, AML/CFT Guidelines, Absa Principal Risks and other local regulatory requirements
- To lead the review and monitoring of suspicious transactions in accordance with the requirements of AGL framework and local standards
- To monitor the implementation of control measures in business areas to mitigate the money laundering, terrorism and other financial crime risks
- Evaluateand challenge information received from the business with the objective of achieving continuous improvement in Financial Crime Compliance
- Assist the MLRO to provide formal training on Fin Crime matters to the business, remain the subject matter expert on AML, Sanctions and AB&C and provide full support to the unit and business in general
- Proficiency in writing instruction/procedure manuals and training materials
- Project management and project coordination skills.
- Recognized AML qualifications e.g. ACAMS
- Sound knowledge of local AML Compliance Framework and other compliance requirements.
- Comprehensive knowledge of risk management skills, methodology and processes.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications with a high exposure to spreadsheet analysis. q