Courses Offered at Baldwin University College Ghana… We have researched and compiled the official list of Undergraduate, Diploma and Postgraduate courses offered – Programmes at Baldwin University College Ghana approved by NAB.
Baldwin University College Courses, Baldwin University College Undergraduate Courses, Baldwin University College Postgraduate Courses and Requirements, Baldwin University College Diploma Programmes… full details below.
Are you looking for the list of Undergraduate courses available at the Baldwin University College (BUC)? The following is the list of available Undergraduate, Graduate, Diploma courses/programmes offered at Baldwin University College that has gained National Accreditation Board (NAB) accreditation.
Courses Offered at Baldwin University College BUC
There are several Courses offered at Baldwin University College. These courses have been carefully arranged below.
Bachelor of Science (BSc.) Information Technology Programme
The aim of the program is to meet the existing and emerging needs of industry by educating new IT workers in current IT principles and practices, and in its applications. The program focuses on equipping graduates with effective skills for interacting at the management level as well as the technical level. It has also been designed to enable graduates fill jobs that focus on the application of IT in an increasing number of emerging sub disciplines, including network administration, information security, information systems, telecommunications, web development, computer graphics, and data management. The Programmes will also provide a gateway into both the Information Technology and Entrepreneurial environments within the community enabling the student to be gainfully employed as an entrepreneur, employee or consultant.
Bachelor of Science (BSc.) Medical Laboratory Science Programme
The BSc. Medical Laboratory Science Programme is aimed at producing a competent Medical Laboratory Technologist of high professional standing in the delivery of laboratory practice and:
- able to practice in all spheres of medical laboratory science or other related areas of employment,
- capable of functioning as an informed professional in a changing health care system and have the ability to evaluate and construct their own approach to medical laboratory science practice,
- inculcated with values necessary to serve the patient and society as a caring, ethical, knowledgeable professional and enlightened citizen, be it independently or as an active member of the healthcare delivery system,
- acquire skills in critical observation and enquiry through placements in different units of specialties
- possess the capacity to continue as a productive and responsible member of the profession and assume leadership roles as appropriate to the profession and society,
- acquire a good understanding of current and future health issues, public health policy and international health rules and regulations.
Diploma (Dip.) Programmes
The prospect of the Diploma programmes for successful candidates is bright. These programmes creates a unique employment opportunities for successful candidates in Government and private institutions, research and training institutions, etc. The certificate for the Diploma programmes are awarded by National Board for Professional and Technician Examinations (NABPTEX), our affiliate body. The following Diploma programmes are currently available:
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science
- HND in Dispensing Technology
ICM UK Programmes
The Institute of Commercial Management (ICM), founded in 1979, is a professional body for Commercial and Business Development Managers and an examining and awarding body for business and management students. It is accredited by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation, the UK regulatory body for public examinations and publicly funded qualifications. It is a not-for-profit organisation, registered educational charity. Its international headquarters are in Ringwood, Hampshire, United Kingdom. The ICM courses been offered by Baldwin College are as follows:
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Studies
- Managing Health and Safety
- Marketing Management
- Hospitality Management
- Professional Computing and Information Processing
- Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations
- Human Resource Development
See more Post about: