Baker Hughes GE Recruitment 2019 for ARMO Welder – completions and wellbore intervention
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Baker Hughes GE Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Baker Hughes GE Recruitment 2019
- Under general supervision, performs welding applications within one or more work teams.
- Perform welding, hand grinding and sand blasting applications on fishing and casing exit downhole tools.
- Perform visual and in-process inspections in accordance with API and ISO quality specifications. Working with engineering teams and non-destructive testing (NDT) vendors to ensure final product is fit for purpose.
- Helps facilitate the team in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and solving welding problems that enhance efficiency within the work team.
- Contributes to the team’s safety culture and ensure all safety procedures for welding operations are followed.
- Responsible for supporting the team and team’s objectives.
- Required to pass periodic welding tests and qualifications in compliance with qualification procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have knowledge of welding processes – MIG (GMAW), Stick (SMAW), Braze Welding and Hardfacing applications.
- Must be able to read, interpret and follow blue prints / procedures.
- 3 – 5 years of welding experience in a shop environment
- Ability and willingness to work overtime.