The AZA Finance Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. AZA Finance Vacancies 2020 Application Form, AZA Finance Jobs 2020, AZA Finance Career Portal, Requirements for AZA Finance Job Recruitment 2020.
AZA Finance Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 AZA Finance Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
AZA Finance Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||14 Nov 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at AZA Finance. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Sales Manager
The Senior Sales Manager is responsible for managing and expanding AZA’s sales operations, and revenue generating processes and execution across the Ghanaian market. This includes scaling the business across our various products which serve our diverse customer segment needs which includes but is not limited to the Payout API for Money Transfer Companies and the B2B cross-border payments services.
The ideal candidate must bring a sound understanding of and previous experience with global treasury management, FX rates, and currency risk management tools. This is an exciting opportunity to help take Africa’s leading digital FX company to the next level. We’re looking for a leader who is comfortable in a dynamic, growing startup, and equally comfortable networking with executives as well as analyzing sales metrics.
This role is open to candidates in Ghana with good written and verbal skills. The ideal candidate must be based in Ghana and willing to travel within the West Africa Area when required.
How your skills and passion will come to life at AZA:
- Lead sales efforts to maintain and scale revenue with a customer-centric approach by developing and executing a detailed sales strategy that ensures scalable growth of a diverse and sustainable portfolio of clients with steady revenue flows.
- Focus efforts to generate scalable, repeatable and predictable volume, revenue and net profit.
- Align and optimize the entire customer experience with the aim of increasing revenue.
- Work across both new and established markets to build AZA’s presence/brand in Ghana by communicating high-level updates on a regular basis.
- Ensure that the Sales team focuses on the sustainable acquisition of clients (MTOs, financial institutions, mid-large corporates, SMEs, BDCs, cryptocurrency traders) who trade large volumes at target margins.
- Ensure that the total client portfolio grows while being diversified, stable and profitable.
- Ensure there is a team approach to winning and growing our portfolio of clients with a focus on our pooling business model.
- Team collaboration: Regularly collaborate with internal stakeholders such as marketing, strategic partnerships, revenue operations, product, compliance, finance, and treasury to optimize the customer experience and align on the revenue growth strategy.
- Reporting: Analyze and present data to key internal stakeholders in order to inform impactful business decisions and help adapt tactics that drive profitable growth within the region.
- Forecasting: Maintain an updated sales pipeline and ensure proper sales planning and forecasting.
Your skills and competencies;
- Individual contributor : Previous experience working as an individual contributor in financial ecosystem.
- Collaboration and networking: Access to a large network of local decision-makers within corporates / fintechs / banks.
- Revenue generation: Proven track record of developing and closing complex sales deals by deals generated, qualified and closed with corporate businesses, banks or other financial institutions.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize immediate, short-term goals and simultaneously focus on strategic, long-term goals.
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to work at a peer-level with industry executives (especially banks).
- Strategic thinking, and ability to execute, to achieve operational excellence in the face of challenging goals.
- Strong negotiator with proven capacity to close agreements in an optimized sales cycle.
What we are looking for:
- Seasoned professional with at least 7 years of experience in sales in West African markets (ideally in B2B cross-border payments, money transfer, mobile money, treasury management, FX risk management). Preferably someone who has worked as a Sales Manager for 2-4 years in a financial ecosystem or Fintech.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or Business Management or Business Administration or any other related course. A master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Previous experience in successfully scaling a business for payment companies globally is a plus.
- A certification in sales management is an added advantage.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in both English (verbal and written).
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work -life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 14 Nov 2020
How to Apply for AZA Finance Job Recruitment
To apply for the AZA Finance Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest AZA Finance Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum AZA Finance Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for AZA Finance Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for AZA Finance Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent AZA Finance Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|AZA Finance Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|AZA Finance Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes AZA Finance Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. AZA Finance may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|International Justice Mission Recruitment 2020/2021||October 21, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Golden Star (WASSA) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 21, 2020||30 October, 2020|
|Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2020/2021||October 20, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Domod Roof Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 20, 2020||Not Specified|
|Gold Fields Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 20, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Ghana Atomic Energy Commission Recruitment 2020/2021||October 20, 2020||13 November, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the AZA Finance Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.