Australian Catholic University (ACU) International Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships 2019/2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Australian Catholic University (ACU) International Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships 2019/2020…Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Australian Catholic University (ACU) International Scholarships 2019/2020
The Australian Catholic University offers a scholarship to international students to study for an undergraduate or postgraduate program in Australia for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Offered annually? Yes
- Type: Undergraduate, Masters by Research, Doctoral
- Number of Awardees: Up to 20
- Value of Scholarship: 50% tuition waiver
- Award Provider: The Australian Catholic University
- Eligible Countries: International
- To be taken at (country): Australia
Programme Description: Up to 20 scholarships will be available to students and each scholarship will last for the duration of the recipients’ course, subject to satisfactory academic performance. The scholarship rewards students based on academic merit. For this reason, you must have achieved at least an average result of 80% in prior studies for your application to be considered. This average can only be calculated from a study done in the past two years
Up to two Higher Degree by Research scholarships equivalent to the fees and stipend for recipients enrolling in a Masters by Research or Doctoral course of study will also be offered.
- This scholarship is open to commencing International postgraduate and undergraduate students with an outstanding academic merit of at least an average result of 80% in prior studies.
- Candidates must not be an Australian permanent resident citizen or New Zealand citizen;
- Candidates must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD program at ACU;
- Candidates must attend the relevant ACU campus as a full-time student;
- Candidates must not be receiving any other major scholarship or award ;
- Candidates must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
- Students must maintain satisfactory academic progress for the duration of their course. Successful applicants must also agree to act as student ambassadors for ACU and support promotional activities.
Selection Criteria: Applications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Academic merit
Selection Process: The recipients will be selected by a Selection Committee consisting of the Executive Director, International, the Executive Dean of each Faculty (or nominee), the Dean of Graduate Studies, the Associate Director, International Admissions and Student Relations and the Associate Director, International Marketing and Recruitment. Further, the Selection Committee may give consideration to:
- The diversity of the source countries of applicants and the courses in which they are enrolled (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework and research programs and campuses);
- In the case of applicants undertaking research degrees, the alignment of the applicant’s intended research with the research strengths of the University.
Application Form – How to Apply: Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% across the applicant’s most recent study.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2018
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of Australian Catholic University (ACU) International Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for more information.
Share this post with your Friends: