The Aurum Institute Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Aurum Institute Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Aurum Institute Jobs 2020, Aurum Institute Career Portal, Requirements for Aurum Institute Job Recruitment 2020.
Aurum Institute Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Aurum Institute Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Aurum Institute Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||11 November, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Aurum Institute. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Country Director
The Aurum Institute Ghana is offering a great opportunity to suitably qualified and experienced staff to contribute towards our mission to improve the health of people and communities through innovation in Global Health Research and Systems. We are focused on research, support and implementing integrated approaches to managing TB and HIV.
The Country Director serves as primary in-country representative, directs the technical implementation, people management and supervises office operations of Aurum program in Ghana. S/he oversees the management of the Accra office. In conjunction with Aurum/HQ, ensures compliance with Aurum and donor rules and regulations. Recommends policies, controls and procedures to guide performance and leads project planning, monitoring, and evaluation.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Advanced degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, Epidemiology, International Development or another relevant field; medical, nursing or other relevant degree.
• Research experience is desired.
• 10+ years of senior-level management experience of projects and programs in health systems strengthening, TB-HIV/AIDS, prevention, care and treatment, human resources for health, integrated health service delivery, and/or human capacity development in developing countries and complex cultural settings
• Prior experience managing several professionals while representing a range of technical expertise and working in multiple locations across a large geographic area
• Required experience in leading public health programs funded through grants and contracts
• Experience working on UN, USG, GFATM, and/or other donor-funded TB/HIV/AIDS projects or programs in Africa
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 11 November, 2020
How to Apply for Aurum Institute Job Recruitment
To apply for the Aurum Institute Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Aurum Institute Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Aurum Institute Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Aurum Institute Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Aurum Institute Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Aurum Institute Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Aurum Institute Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Aurum Institute Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Aurum Institute Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Aurum Institute may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Graphic Communications Group Recruitment 2020/2021||May 17, 2021||31 March, 2021|
|Bosomtwe Rural Bank Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 13, 2021||20 May, 2021|
|UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 13, 2021||21 May, 2021|
|GIRSAL Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 13, 2021||19 May, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 13, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 12, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Aurum Institute Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.