The ATIP Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. ATIP Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, ATIP Ghana Jobs 2020, ATIP Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for ATIP Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
ATIP Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 ATIP Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
ATIP Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||20 Sept 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at ATIP Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Regional Investment Director
The International Development Division focuses on improving the lives and economic well-being of people in lower and middle-income countries. We command technical expertise in health, agriculture, climate change, food security and governance—as well as in international evaluation. Our multi-layered health portfolio includes policy, health promotion and disease prevention, health finance, and health systems management. In partnership with government clients and local experts, our high-quality programs in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East are known for impact and innovation.
Abt Associates seeks qualified candidates for three regional positions in Africa (Kenya, Ghana, and South Africa) for Regional Investment Director for the anticipated USAID-funded Africa Trade and Investment Program (ATIP). This position is located in Ghana. ATIP will advance Prosper Africa’s goals to boost trade, increase investment, and support business-friendly policy reforms. Its team of transaction advisors will work closely with U.S. Embassy Deal Teams across Africa to identify and close deals. The program will complement the U.S. Government’s trade and investment tools through customized services – from business consulting and transaction facilitation to targeted policy interventions.
The program will have an office based in the Washington, D.C. area with regional offices supporting activities in West, East, and Southern Africa, and later North Africa. The program is a unique whole of government initiative, requiring coordination with USAID, Department of Commerce, State Department and others to complement the U.S. government’s trade and investment tools through regionally tailored services.
The Regional Investment Director will lead all activities in their region that generate investment between the U.S. and Africa, connect African firms to potential investment opportunities, and s upport the improvement of the investment climate in Africa.
This position is contingent upon project award to Abt Associates.
Key Roles And Responsibilities
- For the assigned region, lead the strategy and implementation of investment and transaction project activities that will generate interest and deals between investors in the United States and Africa
- Develop and manage the region’s team of investment facilitators
- Collaborate with stakeholders in investment and trade, including public and private stakeholders such as regional or country-specific businesses, and officials/deal teams in the U.S. Embassies, including USAID, Department of Commerce, Department of State, DFC, USTR and other USG entities, African governments and institutions, development banks, chambers of commerce, and other entities to identify investment opportunities
- Engage with governments and financial institutions (lending banks, MFIs, private equity, investment funds, development finance, and foundations) to facilitate greater access to financing and catalogue the innovations in risk sharing and blended finance that can be replicated with partners in the region
- Manage the coordination and technical aspects of subcontractor and grantee activities related to investment opportunities
- Review investors’ financial proposals together with business clients to assess the viability of proposals and advise clients as appropriate
- Manage and oversee plans and financial statements to build bankability and properly advise on potential investments, market alliances or other growth opportunities
- Manage and oversee the regional investment team’s financial specialists to understand and facilitate entrepreneurs’ varying needs for appropriate financing mechanisms
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with financial institutions and private sector partners
- Provide reporting on investments and opportunities to meet USAID and other reporting requirements
- MBA or Masters degree in finance, economics, mathematics, accounting or similar field
- At least 12 years of professional experience analyzing investments
- Investment experience, including any experience working with debt, quasi-equity, as well as experience with blended finance and impact investments
- Experience working with public and private stakeholders and clients
- Relevant work experience in Africa
- At least 5 years of experience in a managerial or leadership role(s) and collaborating with remote teams
- Fluency in English and proficiency in French highly preferred
- (10+) years of experience and a bachelor degree OR the equivalent combination of education and experience
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 20 Sept 2020
How to Apply for ATIP Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the ATIP Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest ATIP Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum ATIP Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for ATIP Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for ATIP Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent ATIP Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|ATIP Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|ATIP Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes ATIP Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. ATIP Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the ATIP Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.