Association of Ghana’s Elders Recruitment 2019 for Program Assistant (National Service)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Association of Ghana’s Elders Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Association of Ghana’s Elders Recruitment 2019
The Association of Ghana’s Elders (AGE) seeks to engage the services of a National Service Person who is passionate about advocacy, especially concerning senior citizens in Ghana. The person will assist in the design, execution and reporting of programs run by the organization. The role will require and also build skills in business development, marketing and communications for advocacy, stakeholder and event management, research and proposal writing.
- Research and gather information based on the organization’s programs
- Handle all correspondence (answer and make phones calls, send emails to stakeholders).
- Follow up on new and potential partnerships
- Plan and manage programs/events
- Manage the membership database – this includes data entry, data management and reporting.
- Generate and update content on the website (WordPress)
- Must be passionate about advocacy in ageing, or human development in general.
- Must have successfully completed a Degree program with an accredited university
- A degree in SOCIAL WORK, with strong technological skills is preferable.
- An MIS (Management Information System) background with a passion for advocacy would be a good fit.
- Must exhibit a high level of personal integrity
- Must be able to work independently and have strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are absolutely essential
- Must be energetic and eager to tackle new projects
How to Apply