Aspire International School Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Aspire International School Vacancies 2020/2 Application Form, Aspire International School Jobs 2020, Aspire International School Career Portal, Requirements for Aspire International School Job Recruitment 2020.
Aspire International School Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Aspire International School Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Aspire International School Recruitment Details:
|Company||Aspire International School|
|Deadline||31 st January, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at 1. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Teachers
Aspire International School has a vision to ensure opportunities for success are provided through diverse/bespoke learning pathways and life skills which serve to develop critical thinking, resilience and skills for life-long learning, enabling our students to become the best they can be.
We have a personalised approach to learning, a commitment to innovation and a passion for teaching aimed at maximizing each student’s academic potential.
We offer a hybrid of GES and International Curriculum that require a broad and balanced; high quality teaching and learning that ensures outstanding outcomes for students as well as a diverse programme of extra-curricular activities to allow students to go beyond the classroom, enabling each of our students to develop as individuals, discover new passions and interests, and contribute to the life of the school.
We are currently looking to engage qualified, passionate and experienced Lower Primary class teacher.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified, innovative and dynamic individual to provide quality teaching and learning across the school.
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified teacher relevant University Degree and/or post-graduate teaching qualification from a recognized College or University
- An “above average” computer literate (proficient in Ms. Office Suite and general ICT)
- Able to promote the wider aspirations and values of Aspire International School
- An outstanding practitioner who provides stimulating learning opportunities within a rich and diverse curriculum
- Skilled in the ability to deliver within our Primary model
- Have a proven record in supporting students to be successful
- Able to plan, deliver and assess outstanding teaching and learning using proven methods and approaches
- Skilled at differentiating lessons to meet students needs including the provision of appropriate challenges
- Teach all students to the highest standard, and according to their educational needs, ensuring that they are well prepared for internal and external exams
- Highly motivated and able to contribute to collaborative working across the school
- Able to lead and manage staff appropriately and be a good team player
- Able to conduct research and advance learning and developmen
- Two or more years teaching experience in both British and G.E.S
Aspire International School:
- Has a commitment to CPD
- Offers generous planning and preparation time
- Delivers a comprehensive training programme
How to Apply
Please send CV and application letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 5:00pm 31 st January, 2020, Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to commence interview process.
Location: Telecoms Area, Near Pantang Hospital
How to Apply for Aspire International School Job Recruitment
To apply for the Aspire International School Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Aspire International School Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Aspire International School Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Aspire International School Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Aspire International School Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Aspire International School Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Aspire International School Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Aspire International School Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Aspire International School Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Aspire International School may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Aspire International School Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.