The Aspire Foods Africa Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Aspire Foods Africa Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Aspire Foods Africa Limited Jobs 2020, Aspire Foods Africa Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Aspire Foods Africa Limited Job Recruitment 2020.
Aspire Foods Africa Limited Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Aspire Foods Africa Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Aspire Foods Africa Limited Recruitment Details:
|Company||Aspire Foods Africa Limited|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Aspire Foods Africa Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Junior Engineer
About the organization: Aspire Foods Africa Limited is a social enterprise dedicated to the sustainable practice of farming edible insects. With a farm in Kumasi, Ghana, Aspire seeks to farm locally desired insects as a way to address food insecurity. Aspire farms the palm weevil larva, a local delicacy that has been traditionally harvested. Aspire seeks to rapidly scale its production, co-develop packaged products, take advantage of export opportunities to other West African countries and to advance research on the palm weevil larvae while building a conscious company.
Role description: Aspire is looking for a driven individual to join the organization as a Junior Engineer. We are in a high period of growth, scaling up insect production in one facility and looking to expand into a larger facility. The role will require the individual to get a thorough understanding of our systems and processes used to farm, store and process feed and insects. The individual will play a key role in supporting the engineering team towards converting the current farming process into a semi-automated industrial process, dealing with day to day engineering tasks in the farm and support with developing designs and processes for the current and new production facilities. T he individual will perform assignments requiring knowledge and application of mechanical engineering principles under the guidance of a design engineer. Completion of an undergraduate degree in an Engineering discipline is required. Y ou must be able to transport yourself to the on-site location of our farm on Mango Road, KNUST Campus on a daily basis.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the insect’s biological requirements and the current farming operations to identify opportunities for optimization
- Setting up experiments, collecting and analyzing data to inform engineering projects
- Undertaking relevant research to support engineering projects
- Create and modify engineering drawings of prototypes and solutions
- Assisting with the construction of prototypes
- Sourcing parts and suppliers for various items
- Critically analyze large quantities of data and provide process improvement recommendations based on conclusions drawn
- Preparing concise reports and documentation to summarize information and trends
- Presenting solutions to a multidisciplinary team and incorporating feedback into the solutions
- Additional responsibilities upon request
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering specializing in Industrial, Mechanical, Agriculture, Materials, Manufacturing, or related field
- Experience using computer-aided design/modelling software such as AutoCad or IntelliCad
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of web and cloud based software such as Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheet)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work well with limited direction as well as in teams; collaborate with other individuals and teams on cross-departmental projects
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions
- Ability to effectively coordinate and manage a number of tasks
- Ability to use hand tools and perform maintenance on mechanical equipment is a plus.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Mobile allowance immediately and health insurance after a 3-month probation period
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and CV addressed to Ms. Shobhita Soor at email@example.com
Only qualified applicants will be contacted
How to Apply for Aspire Foods Africa Limited Job Recruitment
To apply for the Aspire Foods Africa Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Aspire Foods Africa Limited Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Aspire Foods Africa Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Aspire Foods Africa Limited Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Aspire Foods Africa Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Aspire Foods Africa Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Aspire Foods Africa Limited Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Aspire Foods Africa Limited Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Aspire Foods Africa Limited Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Aspire Foods Africa Limited may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||04 June, 2021|
|Bolt Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||24 April, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Aspire Foods Africa Limited Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.