Aspire Food Group Ghana Recruitment 2019 for Data Entry Clerk
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Aspire Food Group Ghana Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Aspire Food Group Ghana Recruitment 2019
About the organization: A spire Food Group is an international social enterprise dedicated to the sustainable practice of farming edible insects. With offices in the US and Ghana, Aspire seeks to farm locally desired insects as a way to address food insecurity. In Ghana, Aspire farms the palm weevil larva, a local delicacy that has been traditionally harvested. Aspire Ghana seeks to rapidly scale its production, co-develop packaged products and to take advantage of export opportunities to other West African countries
Role description : Aspire Food Group Ghana is looking for a tech savvy, detail-oriented, organized and analytical individual to join the organization as a Data Entry Clerk. The Clerk will support the organization by recording and entering critical data into our information database. The individual will also support the organization through: administration, research, project execution and analysis activities. The individual must also be comfortable working in farm-like conditions. The Data Entry Clerk reports directly to the Director of Operations. The individual must be able to transport themselves to the on-site location of Aspire Ghana’s farm on KNUST Campus on a daily basis.
- Recording and maintaining paper data records
- Entering data points into the information database
- Analyzing data points through the use of formulas and pivot tables
- Proofreading entered data to ensure accuracy
- Communicating important information to members of the Operations team and across different parts of the organization
- Observing Farm Associates and ensuring that performance standards are being met
- Completing an activity checklist daily
- Support in farming activities when needed
- Support Farm Associates in locating specimens and materials
- Sending meeting requests
- Taking accurate and detailed minutes of meetings when required
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Other tasks upon request
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma
- M inimum typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal & written) and Twi (verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of flexibility
- High level of proactivity
Kumasi, Ghana www.aspirefg.com
- Ability to work well with limited direction as well as in teams
- E xcellent time management and organizational skills
- G ood problem solving skills
- Fast learner
- Strong IT skills
- S trong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Google Suite for Business (Drive, Docs, Sheet, Slides) preferred
- Demonstrated interest in agriculture, environmental sustainability and/or food security an asset
All documents should be in PDF format and email must be titled *Data Entry Clerk*
Start Date : As soon as possible
Compensation : Commensurate with experience
Benefits : Mobile allowance immediately and health insurance after a 4-month period.
How to Apply
Please submit your Cover Letter and CV addressed to Ms. Mercy Sarkodie (0240747506) at [email protected]
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date : 21st March, 2019
Ensure that you mention www.jobwebghana.com as the source of this job advert.