Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Recruitment 2019 for Training and Process Improvement Supervisor
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Recruitment 2019
Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Ltd. (“AGGL”) is a joint venture between Asanko Gold Inc. and Gold Fields. The primary asset is the multi-pit Asanko Gold Mine complex, located in the Ashanti region of Ghana. Asanko Gold Inc. are the managers and operators of the Asanko Gold Mine.
AGGL is seeking to employ a suitably qualified person to fill the role below.
This is a challenging and professionally rewarding opportunity that will allow the successful candidate to demonstrate his/her abilities. This is a position with a competitive work roster and attractive remuneration package.
Position: Training and Process Improvement Supervisor
- To Provide training and coaching to the employees in the Processing Department.
- As part of the ongoing personnel development, this role actively identifies training requirements, both technical and compliance, to improve the skills of the department team members to positively impact on the performance and efficiency of the department.
- Supervise and train crew who are responsible for the operation of the process plant and associated facilities (tailings dam and water storage system facility, gold room and the gravity/carbon handling circuits);
- Assist in the implementation and management of a competency based training programmes for process plant employees;
- Work with the metallurgical team to ensure optimum performance of the process plant;
- Work with the maintenance team to achieve efficient process plant equipment performance and availability through training;
- Assist in the development and review of process operation’s SOP’s, management plans and operating procedures, guidelines;
- Actively participate in continuous improvement programs to assist in enhancing the performance of the process plant operations;
- Provide hands-on assistance during operations activities and ensure that safe work practices are followed;
- Ensure the transfer of knowledge and technology to employees and support employee training and skill development;
- Assist in Mentorship and development of employees in accordance with the succession plan
Desired Skills & Experience
- BSc or Msc. Degree in Metallurgy/Chemistry/Chemical or equivalent from a tertiary insitution; q At least five (5) years hands-on experience in a Gold Processing Plant;
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of ICMC code relating to Metallurgical operations; q Minimum of 3 years Plant Operations supervisory experience;
- Process operating experience in Crushing, SAG and Ball mill grinding with commissioning experience is
- At least 5 years hands on metallurgical training experience;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills; q Good Metallurgical report writing skills;
- Demonstrate ability to initiate new ideas to improve plant efficiency;
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, database management and GIS knowledge.
- Strong Organisational and interpersonal skills; q Valid Ghanaian Driver’s license.
How to Apply
Share this post with your Friends: