Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Recruitment 2019 for Plant Metallurgist
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Recruitment 2019
Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Ltd. (“AGGL”) is a joint venture between Asanko Gold Inc. and Gold Fields. The primary asset is the multi-pit Asanko Gold Mine complex, located in the Ashanti region of Ghana. Asanko Gold Inc. are the managers and operators of the Asanko Gold Mine.
AGGL is seeking to employ a suitably qualified person to fill the role below.
This is a challenging and professionally rewarding opportunity that will allow the successful candidate to demonstrate his/her abilities. This is a position with a competitive work roster and attractive remuneration package.
Position: Plant Metallurgist
- Supervise activities aimed at achieving metallurgical efficiency on the processing plant;
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly metallurgical accounting report;
- Design and conduct metallurgical investigations on pit ore;
- Develop and oversee test programmes and assist in implementing results to enhance plant performance;
- Monitor and optimize process plant reagents and consumables;
- Compile and interpret statistical data for reporting;
- Supervise to conduct inspections and schedule audits at the Process Plant and related facilities, and at relevant contractor’s work areas;
- Supervise metallurgical inventory otherwise refer to as Gold in Circuit Survey;
- Promote safety and safe work practices;
- Train and provide training opportunities to Metallurgical staff to ensure they perform effectively;
- Perform any other related duties assigned from time to time by supervisor; Prepare periodic reports and close out corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence.
Desired Skills & Experience q BSc Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering or equivalent from a tertiary insitution; q At least five (5) years hands-on experience in a Gold Processing Plant; q Strong background in Carbon-In-Leach Gold Processing Plant and Inline Leach Reactor will be an advantage;
- Hands on experience and knowledge in metallurgical Accounting and Lab operations; q Demonstrate a thorough understanding of ICMC code relating to Metallurgical operations; q Plant Operations supervisory skills;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills; q Good Metallurgical report writing skills; q Demonstrate ability to initiate new projects to improve plant efficiency;
How to Apply
Share this post with your Friends: