Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Recruitment 2019 For Maintenance Supervisor – Gold Processing Plant
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Recruitment 2019
Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Ltd. (“AGGL”) is a joint venture between Asanko Gold Inc. and Gold Fields. The primary asset is the multi-pit Asanko Gold Mine complex, located in the Ashanti region of Ghana. Asanko Gold Inc. are the managers and operators of the Asanko Gold Mine.
AGGL is seeking to employ a suitably qualified person to fill the role below. This is a challenging and professionally rewarding opportunity that will allow the successful candidate to demonstrate his/her abilities. This is a position with a competitive work roster and attractive remuneration package.
Position: Maintenance Supervisor – Gold Processing Plant
• Maintenance of Processing Plant parts and equipment;
• Assist to initiate and carry out projects that improves efficiency and/or reduce operating costs;
• Initiate, implement and manage maintenance programs based on best practices with an emphasis on Safety, planning/scheduling and preventive/breakdown maintenance;
• Ensures that schedules and objectives are achieved for corrective and preventive maintenance;
• Ensure that maintenance personnel are adequately trained, equipped and motivated allowing maintenance activities to be accomplished in a safe, timely and cost effective manner;
• Perform any other related job that may be assigned from time to time by supervisor
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree or HND in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent qualification from a recognised tertiary institution;
• Five (5) years maintenance experience preferably in the mining industry;
• Five (5) years supervisory experience preferably in the mining industry;
• Problem solving and decision making skills;
• Ability to apply knowledge of standards, methods and procedures to work situation;
• Dynamic knowledge and understanding of engineering practices in the Mining environment;
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, database management;
• Medically fit for the position and environment;
• Valid Ghanaian Driver’s license.
How To Apply For The Job
When applying, please follow the guidelines below to maximise the success of your application:
1. Include an introductory paragraph in your covering letter explaining why you believe you are suited to the role you are applying for
2. Limit your CV to 4 pages
3. Your CV must include demographic detail, qualifications, work experience and a minimum of two referees
4. List your most recent positions first
5. Include copies of relevant, original certificates and academic records
6. Please ensure you email firstname.lastname@example.org when applying for a job.
7. Please put the job title you are applying for in the email subject line.
Applications, together with detailed curriculum vitae and proof of qualifications, should be submitted by the deadline date to:
Unit Manager – HR & Administration,
Asanko Gold Ghana Limited
No. 4, Sir Arku Korsah Road,
Airport Residential Area,
P. O. Box CT 6153, Accra – Ghana.
Closing Date: 20 April, 2019
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.