Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Jobs 2020, Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Company||Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana|
|Location||Amansie South District|
|Deadline||13 November, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Safety Officer – Emergency Response
Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Ltd. (“AGGL”) is a joint venture between Galiano Gold and Gold Fields. The primary asset is the multi-pit Asanko Gold Mine complex, located in the Ashanti region of Ghana. Galiano Gold are the managers and operators of the Asanko Gold Mine.
AGGL is seeking to employ a suitably qualified person to fill the role below. The incumbent will be responsible for emergency response operations and respond to related pit operational emergencies at the Esaase Site.
Position: Safety Officer – Emergency Response
• Provide basic training related to Evacuation Plan, emergency exits, PPEs to employees, contract workers and suppliers;
• Identify potential hazard and follow-up for necessary CAPA and provide time-to-time debriefing for ERT team;
• Ensure fire extinguishers are properly hanged, expiry monitored, safety pins are fixed, and seals are not broken;
• Ensure employees, vendors adhere to safety instructions, PPEs and GMP guidelines where required;
• Ensure proper functioning of fire hydrants and maintain availability of emergency water supplies;
• Respond to incidents, including natural disasters and assess the situation to determine the level of response required;
• Act as duty officer as part of a 24-hour duty system, responding to emergency situations as they arise;
• Observe and plan for potential risks, such as outbreaks of infections or disease, technical failure of electricity networks, major gas leaks and severe weather conditions and follow-up CAPA;
• Observe and assesse staff who may be demonstrating signs of stress and intervene as appropriate and inform their area Supervisor/Manager;
• Advise employees in the area of any potential threat and/or initiate evacuation procedures;
• Eliminate potential ignition sources and initiate initial response actions;
• Restrict access to incident scenes and surrounding areas and take necessary action to minimize any threat to health and safety;
• Coordinate further response actions with Incident Commander and local responders;
• Confirm safety aspects on site, including need for personal protective equipment, sources of ignition, and potential need for evacuation;
• Operate the fire tender and related equipment and safeguarding property during fire emergencies;
• Undertake fire drills and training on the use of fire equipment, fire techniques, and related fire issues;
• Maintain the level of physical fitness of fire personnel necessary to carry out all the duties of a firefighter;
• Perform and related duties as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Tertiary qualification in disaster management or equivalent discipline;
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience in firefighting, training management and related experience in a similar position;
• In-depth knowledge in firefighting techniques, fire equipment’s, chemical hazards etc.;
• Knowledge in emergency medical procedures and fire prevention;
• Working with the GNFS or related organization for 2 to 3 years will be an added advantage;
• Ability to evaluate the Severity, Potential Impact, Safety Concerns, and Response Requirements based on initial information provided by First Person On-scene;
• Experienced in receiving and transmitting information, maintain situational awareness, and communicate with all components within the incident organization to ensure effective supervision, direction, and response controls;
• Ability to operate a fire tender and be conversant with its component;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites and related applications would be an advantage;
• Minimum level of driving license required (class ‘C’), and possession of a (class ‘D’) license will be an added advantage;
Location: Amansie South District
How To Apply For The Job
When applying, please follow the guidelines below to maximise the success of your application:
• Include an introductory paragraph in your covering letter explaining why you believe you are suited to the role you are applying for
• Limit your CV to 4 pages
• Your CV must include demographic detail, qualifications, work experience and a minimum of two referees
• List your most recent positions first
• Include copies of relevant, original certificates and academic records
• Please ensure you email:
firstname.lastname@example.org when applying for a job.
Please put the job title you are applying for in the email subject line.
Closing Date: 13 November, 2020
How to Apply for Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.