Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for ASA Savings and Loans Ltd Recruitment 2021.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Vacancy For Company Secretary and Legal Advisor
Job Title: Company Secretary and Legal Advisor
• Organise and prepare agenda and papers for board of directors’ meetings and annual general meetings etc.
• Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with government agencies
• Advise Board of Directors on matters of Corporate Governance.
• Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
• Serve as a liaison between the company and its stakeholders and shareholders.
• Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Ensure the Board follows correct procedures and complies with its obligation under the law and company regulation.
• Provide legal advice and responses to correspondence of legal nature.
• Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support business activities of the company.
• Develop, review and maintain policies and procedures for the smooth execution of activities the company.
• Represent the company when the need arises.
• Prepare and submit relevant reports and documents to BOG
Qualification Required & Experience
• Candidate must be a qualified lawyer as recognised by the Ghana Bar Association.
• Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, teamworking and written/verbal communication
• Potential candidates must have at least 7 years working experience in a similar position.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the suitable candidate.
How To Apply For The Job
Apply to the Managing Director enclosing photograph with detailed CV, Application should be sent to:
Closing Date: 17 March, 2021