ARB Apex Bank Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. ARB Apex Bank Vacancies 2020 Application Form, ARB Apex Bank Jobs 2020, ARB Apex Bank Career Portal, Requirements for ARB Apex Bank Job Recruitment 2020.
ARB Apex Bank Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 ARB Apex Bank Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
ARB Apex Bank Recruitment Details:
|Company||ARB Apex Bank|
|Deadline||04 December, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at ARB Apex Bank. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: General Manager
A reputable rural and community Bank in the Ashanti Region is looking for a dynamic and result-oriented individual full of ideas and innovation to fill the vacant position of General Manager.
• The successful applicant shall have the responsibility for delivering the mandate of the rural bank and the overall supervision and responsibility for the effective and efficient running of the Bank.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Formulate policies and procedures for carrying out the work of the Bank and implement decisions and strategies of the Board
• Coordinate the preparation of the Bank’s strategic Plan and annual budgets and ensure their implementation
• Manage efficiently the human, financial and physical resources of the Bank to achieve organisational goals
• Provide overall leadership and guidance for the Bank through coordination of activities of all departments and agencies for the achievement of the objectives of the Bank
• Accountable to the board for the day-to-day management and administration of the operations of the Bank
• Plan, organise, implement, monitor and evaluate all the Bank’s activities
• Ensure the preparation of accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly prudential returns and their timely submission to the Bank of Ghana, the ARB Apex Bank and other stakeholders
• Ensure compliance with the Banks and specialised Deposit Taking institutions Act 2016 (Act 930), the ARB Apex Bank Regulations, 2006 (LI 1825) and other relevant legislations directives
• Establish linkages between the Bank of Ghana and ARB Apex Vank, as well as othr financial institutions and external bodies
• Prepare and submit management reports and technical papers to the Board for decision making
• Ensure a peaceful and harmonious industrial working environment
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a first degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised university plus at least 15 years working experience in the banking industry with 5 years in senior management position
• A relevant professional qualification plus at least 10 years working experience in banking with at least 5 years in senior management position
• Experience ni a rural banking environment is highly preferred
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Excellent knowledge of the bank industry, trends and developments, including up-to-date knowledge in reporting standards both locally and at the international level e.g IFRS, BASEL II / III etc.
• Thorough knowledge of the operations and services of rural & community Banks, including the operational risks related to RCBs.
• Thorough knowledge of local banking legislations, including ARB Apex Bank LTD. Regulations, 2006 (L.I 1825, Banks and specialised deposit taking Institutions Act, 2016 (Act 930) and companies Act, 2019 (Act 992).
• Must have knowledge of core banking application e.g. T24 banking application
• Strategic leadership
• Networking, influencing and stakeholder management communications at all levels both internally and externally
• Problem solving, analytical and decision making
• Drive, initiative, business acumen and result-oriented
• Proficient in the use of MS Office applications
Location: Ashanti Region
How To Apply For The Job
Applications, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, names and address of 3 referees and contact telephone/email addresses should be forwarded to:
Finance and Administration Dept
ARB Apex Bank Limited
P.O.Box GP 20321
Or email to:
Closing Date: 04 December, 2020
How to Apply for ARB Apex Bank Job Recruitment
To apply for the ARB Apex Bank Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest ARB Apex Bank Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum ARB Apex Bank Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for ARB Apex Bank Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for ARB Apex Bank Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent ARB Apex Bank Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|ARB Apex Bank Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|ARB Apex Bank Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes ARB Apex Bank Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. ARB Apex Bank may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Charlestina Beach Resort Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Centre for Local Governance Advocacy (CLGA) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||31 January, 2021|
|Evangelical Presbyterian Church Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||15 February, 2021|
|Tamale Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||05 February, 2021|
|Awaso Academy International Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||25 January, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the ARB Apex Bank Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.