The ARAP-Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. ARAP-Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, ARAP-Ghana Jobs 2020, ARAP-Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for ARAP-Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
ARAP-Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 ARAP-Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
ARAP-Ghana Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at ARAP-Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Programme Support Officers x2
The overall objective of the Programme is to promote good governance in Ghana by reducing corruption and increasing accountability and environmental governance, as well as compliance with the rule of law, particularly when it comes to accountability, anti-corruption and environmental governance.
2. Specific Objectives
The objective of this assignment is to support the Coordination Unit (CU), in the implementation of the 2020-2020 ARAP work plan by collaborating with the Programme Officer to support Stakeholders in the development and implementation of activities as well as monitor/track the implementation and rate of execution (financial) of the ARAP work plan. The Programme Support Officers will be reporting to the Programme Officer.
3. Description of the position
The Programme Support Officers will work directly with the ARAP Program Officer keeping her updated on all major developments in the management of stakeholders, activities, work plan execution and STE. The Programme Support Officers will be the front-line liaisons with the programme stakeholders, maintaining daily contact in the development, planning and execution of planned activities.
The Programme Support Officers will maintain a daily working relationship with the Programme Officer as well as support Key Experts (KEs) on specific follow ups with STEs.
The Programme Support Officers will report to the CU in Accra, under supervision of ARAP Programme Officer, and in coordination with GIZ Accra Headquarters.
a. Main Tasks and responsibilities:
· Maintain daily/regular follow up and management of institutional work plans to ensure activity implementation within the stipulated period
· Maintain regular contact with institutional focal points and relay critical issues to the Programme Officer
· Liaise with institutional focal points to plan and implement activities
· Update work plan activities based on expenditure – this will be done in close collaboration with the Finance Officer to update and track budget
· Attend ARAP events and provide summary of key issues from events to be shared with the Programme Officer
· Follow up ongoing activities and draw attention of the Programme Officer and Key Experts on significant developments and follow ups needed
· Follow up and/or develop concept notes for activity implementation
· Follow up and/or develop activity reports for concluded activities.
· Ensure all concluded activity documents and materials are adequately filed and stored in respective technical activity folders in Dropbox
· Follow up and daily management of experts assigned to respective stakeholder institutions – this includes follow up to request work plans, concept notes, activity and mission reports as well as ensure missions are carried out based on prior agreements. This should be done in close coordination with Programme Officer
· Provide relevant information to the Programme Officer to support Programme reporting (Interim Reports, Annual Reports)
· Support Administrative Assistant to facilitate logistics of activities including provision of relevant activity details. This includes details on participants lists, registrations details and other relevant information necessary to finalize logistical arrangements
· Support in other tasks when required by the CU Team Leader or the Programme Officer.
· Develop Monthly Reports of activities and tasks undertaken
b. Education and experience requirements:
- University Degree on Social Sciences, Development Studies/Planning, Programme Management, Law or any other associated field of study
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Competency in technical and report writing skills
- Competency in stakeholder engagement
- Al least 3 years of professional experience in programme development, implementation and management.
- At least 2 years of experience working with international organisations in Ghana.
- Proven experience and knowledge working with public institutions in Ghana
- Proven knowledge and experience working in some of the focus areas of ARAP (Rule of Law, Public Education, Accountability, Corruption. Environmental Governance)
- Computer skills: Excel and Word proficiency
- Availability to travel in country.
Interviews and Test will be taken in Accra by the Coordination Unit.
Monthly Reports on activities undertaken
September 2020 to January 2021.
5. Fees and Logistics
In case of internal travel outside Accra, fees, per diems and/or transportation will be provided.
How to Apply
How to Apply for ARAP-Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the ARAP-Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest ARAP-Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum ARAP-Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Schoolgh for ARAP-Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for ARAP-Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent ARAP-Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
ARAP-Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?
|ARAP-Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes ARAP-Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. ARAP-Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the ARAP-Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
See more Post about: