AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Vacancies 2020 Application Form, AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Jobs 2020, AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Career Portal, Requirements for AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Job Recruitment 2020.
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Recruitment Details:
|Company||AMI Expeditionary Healthcare|
|Deadline||September 28, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at AMI Expeditionary Healthcare. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Internal Medicine Physician
AMI provides medical services to international aid organizations, humanitarian concerns, the private sector and government agencies in a wide range of remote and challenging environments. We have a large presence in North, East and West Africa as well as the Middle East. The services we provide range from primary and emergency care, aeromedical evacuation and crisis response to medical supply chain management, procurement, and hospital staffing and management. AMI covers visa costs, flights, and accommodation.
- Deliver professional health services including provision of critical care services.
- Take a comprehensive approach to caring for critical care patients.
- Handle technological procedures and devices used in critical care setting.
- A two-year accredited fellowship in critical care medicine after the internal medicine residency
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Critical/Intensive Care Doctor.
- Postgraduate qualification in Critical/Intensive Care.
- Demonstrate sufficient recent clinical experience in the last 12 months commensurate with the role.
- Current Advanced Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS) accredited through the AHA or equivalent and ATLS
- A valid home country license must always be maintained.
- Full, detailed and most updated resume/CV.
- Valid passport.
- Must be able to speak and understand English Language.
Note: Please submit your resume/CV, diploma, passport copies and credentials translated to English language.
How to Apply
- Start Date: Immediately – September 28, 2020
- Contract for 6 months
- Location: Accra, Ghana
- Apply for this position: Send your resume/CV with required documents to Althene Labog at [email protected] and write in subject: COVID19 Ghana_
- This position is contingent upon contract award.
How to Apply for AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Job Recruitment
To apply for the AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. AMI Expeditionary Healthcare may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Boost Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||20th October, 2020|
|Marriott Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||14 Nov, 2020|
|Palladium Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||14 Nov, 2020|
|First National Bank Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||25 Oct, 2020|
|AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||30 Oct, 2020|
|World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||22 Oct, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.