The AmaliTech Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. AmaliTech Vacancies 2020 Application Form, AmaliTech Jobs 2020, AmaliTech Career Portal, Requirements for AmaliTech Job Recruitment 2020.
AmaliTech Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 AmaliTech Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
AmaliTech Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||03 October, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at AmaliTech. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Sign Language Interpreter
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Head of Training Centre
• This role will ensure AmaliTech staff who are hearing impaired are communicated to effectively by all other employees and also train AmaliTech staff in sign language.
• This position requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of working experience in a similar position.
• Responsible for sign language interpretation to all AmaliTech staff who are hearing impaired
• Train all AmaliTech Staff during in-house workshops on sign language
• Assist trainers to create course content and materials to support teaching and learning for the hearing impaired
• Assisting trainers to create and continuously optimize course outlines and curriculum that are inclusion driven to meet needs of hearing impaired trainees
• Assist trainers to keep track of training curriculum and materials, and make enhancements as necessary
• Report anything that needs to be modified in curriculum, classroom or equipment to enhance teaching and learning for the hearing impaired to the Head of Training Centre
• Conduct evaluation to find the areas of improvement or the ones that need attention
• Assist trainers to prepare teaching materials such as summaries, videos, presentation slides, etc
• Perform other support roles within the training centre as well as all other departments within the company as the situation demands
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor of Education degree in Special Education, specializing in Sign Language Interpretation or similar field
• 2 years working experience in a similar position preferably in a multinational company.
• Good interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a team
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Effective and efficient time management skills
• Pays attention to detail
• Must have advanced IT skills, advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, outlook, access, power point), Microsoft teams, Google Meet, Zoom, etc
• Must have the ability to quickly learn and use relevant software required for training
• Willing to go the extra mile to achieve set targets
• Must exhibit highest form of professionalism
• Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 03 October, 2020
How to Apply for AmaliTech Job Recruitment
To apply for the AmaliTech Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest AmaliTech Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum AmaliTech Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for AmaliTech Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for AmaliTech Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent AmaliTech Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|AmaliTech Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|AmaliTech Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes AmaliTech Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. AmaliTech may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Masco Foods Limited (KFC Ghana) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 15, 2021||27 January, 2021|
|Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Recruitment 2020/2021||January 14, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Portico Change & Strategy Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||January 14, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Design & Technology Institute (DTI) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 14, 2021||15 January, 2021|
|Defence for Children Recruitment 2020/2021||January 14, 2021||20 January, 2021|
|Abt Associates Recruitment 2020/2021||January 14, 2021||22 January, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the AmaliTech Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.