Aker Energy Ghana LTD Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Aker Energy Ghana LTD Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Aker Energy Ghana LTD Jobs 2020, Aker Energy Ghana LTD Career Portal, Requirements for Aker Energy Ghana LTD Job Recruitment 2020.
Aker Energy Ghana LTD Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Aker Energy Ghana LTD Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Aker Energy Ghana LTD Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Aker Energy Ghana LTD|
|Deadline||20 February, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Aker Energy Ghana LTD. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Compliance Officer
Elidel Prestige Ltd (EPL), a manpower management company in the oil and gas industry, is recruiting for the following positions on behalf of its client. Aker Energy, a member of the Aker Group and the operating company of the Deepwater Tano Cape Three Points block (“DWT/CTP) in Ghana. Aker Energy aims to become the offshore oil and gas operator of choice in Ghana. Aker Energy is committed to delivering training and industrial development by contributing with several direct and indirect job opportunities in Ghana through its operations, as well as the know-how and experience successfully developed in the Norwegian petroleum industry over the last 30 years.
Senior Compliance Officer Position Summary
• The Compliance Officer (reporting to General Manager) will support AGIC’s delivery of Integrity Due Diligence services to other companies in the Aker group, and will be expected to write compliance assessments, undertake interviews and contribute in finding data to inform the IDD process. He/She will also advise on risk-mitigation strategies and provide support to these.
• The Compliance Officer will support the Chief Compliance Officer in all efforts to prevent breaches of corruption law and ensure compliance with the expected ethical behaviour; assess investment opportunities and to safeguard that the company and its customers receive accurate information regarding compliance risk
• Develop and hold training sessions for colleagues and third party personnel
• Undertake, administer and review integrity due diligence on third parties
• Maintain a relationship and a dialogue on compliance-related topics with key personnel at third parties
• Support Chief Compliance Officer in assessing and preventing relevant compliance risks
• Support the business to ensure compliance with anti-money laundering, bribery and corruption
• Participate and/or lead audits and reviews of third parties’ compliance risk
• Advise the company on acceptable behaviour and practice with regard to understanding the Ghanaian culture and customs, political environment, public opinion and relevant legal requirements
• Develop memos, presentations, reports and communication material on compliance related topics
• Advise management on relevant compliance issues
• Register and follow up on incidents
• Coordinate reporting and communications with relevant regulators
• Participate in workshops and meetings
• Assist with regulatory matters and corporate compliance initiatives as needed.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Eight plus years work experience preferably within law, government relations, political risk management, business strategy or similar
• Most have good understanding of Oil & Gas industry, and/or Ghanaian society and political environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including English writing skills
• Requires the ability to analyse and gauge applicability of legislation and regulations
• Must be a highly motivated individual who can work independently and manage competing priorities in an unstructured, dynamic environment
• Must possess the ability to exercise sound and independent judgement and be able to thoroughly analyse the potential consequences of a decision
• Will require some travel, domestic and international
Innovative, self-leadership, decision-maker, proactive, effective.
How To Apply For The Job
All qualified professionals should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 20 February, 2020
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply for Aker Energy Ghana LTD Job Recruitment
To apply for the Aker Energy Ghana LTD Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Aker Energy Ghana LTD Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Aker Energy Ghana LTD Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Aker Energy Ghana LTD Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Aker Energy Ghana LTD Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Aker Energy Ghana LTD Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Aker Energy Ghana LTD Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Aker Energy Ghana LTD Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Aker Energy Ghana LTD Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Aker Energy Ghana LTD may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Aker Energy Ghana LTD Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.