The Akatsi College of Education Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Akatsi College of Education Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Akatsi College of Education Jobs 2020, Akatsi College of Education Career Portal, Requirements for Akatsi College of Education Job Recruitment 2020.
Akatsi College of Education Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Akatsi College of Education Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Akatsi College of Education Recruitment Details:
|Company||Akatsi College of Education|
|Deadline||05 August, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Akatsi College of Education. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Vice Principal
The governing council of Akatsi College of Education, Akatsi, in the Volta Region announces vacancy of the position of Vice Principal.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for consideration for appointment.
• The Vice Principal shall assist the Principal in the overall management, administration, academic and disciplinary issues of the college in accordance with the colleges of Education Act 2012 (Act 847)
• Perform any functions assigned to him/her by the Principal of the College
• Act in the absence of the Principal of the College among others
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must be a distinguished master teacher and scholar in teaching and learning, be at least a Principal Tutor in a College of Education
• Have at least 5 years relevant experience in a senior management position with sound knowledge and understanding of challenges facing colleges of education in particular and tertiary education in general and be able to complete at least one term of 3 years before attaining the compulsory retirement age of 60 years
In addition to the above, the candidate must:
• Have a good character and a high degree of personal integrity
• Show evidence of strong leadership skills and dynamism
• Be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Have good communication skills and
• Have the ability to manage and control crisis situations
Location: Akatsi, Volta Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons applying for the position should attach the underlisted documents to their application letters.
• 7 copies of current curriculum vitae (CV)
• 7 Photocopies of all relevant certificates (the Original would be inspected at the interview)
• Sealed letters of recommendation from 2 referees
• 7 copies of a two-page type written statement of your mission and vision for the college and how you intend to help achieve them
All applications must reach both addresses below:
The College Secretary
Akatsi College Education
Private Mail Bag
Or email to:
Closing Date: 05 August, 2020
How to Apply for Akatsi College of Education Job Recruitment
To apply for the Akatsi College of Education Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Akatsi College of Education Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Akatsi College of Education Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Akatsi College of Education Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Akatsi College of Education Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Akatsi College of Education Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Akatsi College of Education Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Akatsi College of Education Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Akatsi College of Education Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Akatsi College of Education may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Akatsi College of Education Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.