The Akaditi Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Akaditi Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Akaditi Limited Jobs 2020, Akaditi Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Akaditi Limited Job Recruitment 2020.
Akaditi Limited Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Akaditi Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Akaditi Limited Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||31st July, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Akaditi Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Global Events Promoter
We are a consulting, training and coaching firm in Agility (Agile) Services in the country is currently looking for a resourceful, reliable and energetic Global Events Promoter to help with their operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing, raising funds for events, managing all communications and also managing associates to drive the key revenue targets.
· Raise Sponsorship for company events.
· Get exhibitors for company events.
· Sell event tickets.
· Manage business associates to drive the key revenue targets.
· Drive marketing communication for all company events.
· Manage all internal and External communications for company events.
· Ensure the continued growth of the company’s event and maximization of profit.
· Manage calendars to include the coordination of events.
· Manage relationships with key stakeholders.
· Send out brochures with standard letters and participate in pro-active publicization of event.
· Provide event orders and financial reports as needed for every event.
· In conjunction with all relevant partners ensure that the levels of Customer experience are market leading and the customer feedback is analysed.
· Present a professional company image and positive attitude.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Degree in Marketing or related discipline (MBA is an added advantage).
· 3 years working experience.
· Previous event sales experience is an added advantage.
· Self-starter, able to work with very little supervision.
· Goal and results driven
· Willingness to work weekends and evenings.
· Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
· Excellent written, verbal, communication and organizational skills.
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Must have pleasant disposition, very articulate, highly motivated, young, energetic, and embrace challenges.
· Must have excellent organizing and planning ability.
· Must be a team player.
· Strong client orientation.
· Must be versatile and able to multi-task.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to motivate self and staff.
· A keen interest in IT issues.
How to Apply
To apply please send CVS to [email protected] latest by Tuesday, 31st July, 2020
How to Apply for Akaditi Limited Job Recruitment
To apply for the Akaditi Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Akaditi Limited Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Akaditi Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Schoolgh for Akaditi Limited Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Akaditi Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Akaditi Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
Akaditi Limited Jobs Region in Ghana?
|Akaditi Limited Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Akaditi Limited Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Akaditi Limited may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Deloitte Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||17 Dec, 2020|
|GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||27 Dec, 2020|
|AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||02 December, 2020|
|Superior Raceways Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||24 December, 2020|
|Agrisolve Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||Not Specified|
|Sun-Canadian Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||30 December, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Akaditi Limited Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
See more Post about: