AirtelTigo Ghana Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. AirtelTigo Vacancies 2019 Application Form, AirtelTigo Jobs 2019, AirtelTigo Career Portal, Requirements for AirtelTigo Job Recruitment 2019.
AirtelTigo Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 AirtelTigo Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
AirtelTigo Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||02 December 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at AirtelTigo. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Manager, Strategy & Business Analysis
• The successful candidate for this role will join our Executive Office as Senior Manager, Strategy & Business Analysis reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
• (S)He will provide strategic assistance and financial analysis to the CEO in all business-related matters. The Senior Manager, Strategy & Business Analysis will ensure that strategic initiatives are driven across the business and will provide the CEO with analytical insights and program management support.
• Ensure strategic initiatives are driven across the business and key projects are tracked and monitored;
• Manage and ensure the execution of specific assignments/ projects initiated by the CEO;
• Assist in various organizational projects and initiatives with analytical insights and capabilities;
• Assist the CEO in tracking key business parameters;
• Scan & Analyze Industry Peers and other new businesses;
• Plan, coordinate & minute the strategic reviews and meetings and update the CEO on status of various initiatives to ensure the deployments & implementations take place as per plan.
• Work with the Executive Council Members to proactively prepare for the reviews;
• Lead identified strategic projects as a program manager (design, manage project and follow up);
• Engage with external bodies and knowledge forums across Ghana;
• Identify suitable external forums for representation by the business to build and strengthen the Company’s brand in Ghana;
• Provide input as required and implement the strategy on specific projects and initiatives;
• Perform a supportive role in different phases of strategy development;
• Assist in the creation of strategies and financial plans in close coordination with the CEO;
• Network with external forums to ensure representation from the organization and thereby enhance brand preference as an employer;
• Liaise with key strategic and financial authorities, bodies and agencies;
• Provide CEO with timely insights on general business performance using a balanced scorecard approach.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A university degree in any field with emphasis on Finance, Economics or other related disciplines. Possession of an MBA or MSc is a plus;
• A minimum of four (4) to six (6) years’ experience in business analysis, with at least two (2) years’ experience as an Executive Assistant to a CEO or Functional Head;
• Strong commercial awareness;
• An excellent executive with a natural flair for interacting with people and high calibre professionalism in building relations.
How To Apply For The Job
What to do Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 02 December 2019
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
How to Apply for AirtelTigo Job Recruitment
To apply for the AirtelTigo Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest AirtelTigo Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum AirtelTigo Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for AirtelTigo Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for AirtelTigo Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent AirtelTigo Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|AirtelTigo Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|AirtelTigo Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes AirtelTigo Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. AirtelTigo may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the AirtelTigo Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: