The Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders (AVSF) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders Jobs 2020, Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders Career Portal, Requirements for Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders Job Recruitment 2020.
Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders (AVSF) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders Recruitment Details:
|Company||Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders|
|Deadline||16th July 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Junior National Technical Assistant
The second phase of the Equity project (www.programme-equite.org) to support the development of Fair Trade in West Africa will begin in October 2019. It operates in Ghana, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Mali, Togo and Benin. Its objective is to contribute to the development of Ghana by supporting the development of fair trade sectors.
The EQUITE Program’s which is on it second phase, aim to contribute to a sustainable economic development, to fight against poverty and to reinforce family farming by supporting the development of fair trade value chains, resilient to the effects of climate change in West Africa.
The EQUITE Program has 5 main objectives:
- Support the producers organizations’ structuration in Southern countries, and support the value chains in which they operate by developing fair trade
- Strengthening the commercial, governance and management capacities of the fair trade cocoa cooperatives in Côte d’Ivoire
- Strengthening the institutional ecosystems of fair trade
- Using fair trade as a way to accelerate the ecological transition of the means of production and transformation, ultimately leading to organic certifications
- Promoting gender equality and integration of the youth in the fair trade value chains
The EQUITE Program will last for four years (2019-2023), and will be implemented distinctly between these six West African countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Mali, Togo. All certified products are eligible: cocoa, fruits (mango, pineapple, baobab, etc.), shea, cashew, handicraft, sesame, coffee, hibiscus,
The Junior national technical assistant will be based in Accra. He/she will take up his duties in the beginning of August 2020 He will have a one year fixed-term contract, with the possibility of renewal. The job of the Junior National Technical Assistant would require Very regular field visits to beneficiary project sites.
Tasks and key responsibilities
- Supporting Producer Organizations in the implementation of activities supported by the project
- Supporting the Fair Trade Ghana Network to implement the activities supported by the project
Required Skills or Experience
- Agronomist or Agric economist or socio-economist with experience of at least 5 years in the field of organizational and economic strengthening of producer organizations and fair trade sectors.
- Master the principles and objectives of Fair Trade.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a CV, a cover letter, with two reference persons, and a copy of your highest education Certificates, as soon as possible at best before 16th July 2020 by e-mail to: [email protected] and cc: [email protected] (Indicate on the subject line of the email (“Recruitment_Junior NTA_Ghana-Consultancy”).
How to Apply for Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders Job Recruitment
To apply for the Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Boost Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||20th October, 2020|
|Marriott Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||14 Nov, 2020|
|Palladium Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||14 Nov, 2020|
|First National Bank Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||25 Oct, 2020|
|AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||30 Oct, 2020|
|World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||22 Oct, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.