The Agriteam Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Agriteam Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Agriteam Jobs 2020, Agriteam Career Portal, Requirements for Agriteam Job Recruitment 2020.
Agriteam Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Agriteam Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Agriteam Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||March 30, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Agriteam. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer
Agriteam Canada Consulting Ltd. is one of Canada’s leading international development firms. We provide management and technical expertise to promote sustainable growth. We are seeking an experienced Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Officer to be based in Tamale, Ghana, to work on a five-year project funded by Global Affairs Canada (GAC).
The project entitled Empowering Women in Non-Traditional Trades for the Northern Economy project will enhance economic empowerment, well-being and inclusive growth for women in Ghana by enabling, training and empowering young women to participate in non-traditional trades that are essential for growth sectors of the economy.
The proposed initiative will work with up to 9 TVET institutions, mostly located in the three northern regions, which suffer the most disadvantages both in terms of educational inequalities at the basic education level, and geographical inequalities in the distribution of skills training opportunities
The position will contribute to building a systematic and robust M&E system for the project based on the performance measurement framework (PMF), oversee data collection, analysis and reporting of the project.
The position will work closely with the Senior MEL Advisor in Canada, and as part of a team with other program managers and directors. The position requires strong M&E technical expertise in education and the TVET sector.
The specific roles and responsibilities of the MEL Officer are:
- Support the development of the project’s performance management framework (PMF)
- Support M&E strategy development and work planning
- Support M&E system establishment, data management plans and coaching of other staff
- Manage the data collection and data entry process
- Support the design and implementation of data collection tools to be used for routine monitoring, data visualization and communication to a variety of stakeholders
- Prepare and provide program budget for MEL activities
- Contribute to M&p;E tool kit development for the collection, analysis and reporting of data and PMF indicators
- Contribute to the design and implementation of relevant quantitative and qualitative studies to assess program interventions; contribute to documenting best practices and lessons learned;
- Recruitment and training of any enumerators required for data collection of studies, if relevant
- Provide technical guidance to project staff members in the field on M&E systems
- Support learning initiatives and data interpretation processes for the utilization of findings in annual reports, communications and project design
- Support in work planning and annual reporting with a purview of utilization of findings and learning
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the development of performance measurement frameworks and supporting monitoring and evaluating systems for international development projects
- Experience in mixed methods (quantitative and qualitative)
- University degree in Evaluation, Social Sciences, Economics or equivalent combination of education and professional experience
- Experience in developing and implementing M&E frameworks for a variety of donors, including Global Affairs Canada and other multilateral or UN agencies
- Familiarity with gender sensitive M&E
- Excellent facilitation and coaching skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a fast-moving team, willingness to contribute at different levels required to achieve success, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong strategic analysis, organizational skills, detail orientation, and timeliness of performance
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit a CV and letter of interest (maximum one page) outlining how their qualifications are aligned to the position to: [email protected] no later than March 30, 2020.
Please use ‘MEL Officer WEE Ghana’ in the subject line.
Please note that CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a technical test.
How to Apply for Agriteam Job Recruitment
To apply for the Agriteam Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Agriteam Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Agriteam Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Agriteam Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Agriteam Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Agriteam Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Agriteam Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Agriteam Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Agriteam Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Agriteam may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Globe 24-7 Recruitment 2020/2021||June 3, 2020||3 July, 2020|
|Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment 2020/2021||June 3, 2020||20th July, 2020|
|Fairtrade Africa- West Africa Network Recruitment 2020/2021||June 3, 2020||6 June, 2020|
|Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) Recruitment 2020/2021||June 3, 2020||23 June, 2020|
|Catholic University College of Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||June 3, 2020||15 June, 2020|
|Underground Mining Alliance LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||June 3, 2020||20 June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Agriteam Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.