Agrihouse Foundation Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Agrihouse Foundation Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Agrihouse Foundation Jobs 2020, Agrihouse Foundation Career Portal, Requirements for Agrihouse Foundation Job Recruitment 2020.
Agrihouse Foundation Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Agrihouse Foundation Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Agrihouse Foundation Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||12th March, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Agrihouse Foundation. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Sales & Marketing Representative
Agrihouse Foundation has been founded in 2017 and it is a non-governmental agricultural social impact, capacity building, innovation and project management organization with a special focus on changing the perception of, and consciously shaping the conversation on agriculture through the promotion of people-impact initiatives and programs for students, women, farmers, farming associations, agribusinesses and the entire actors within the value chain.
Agrihouse Foundation is looking for a new Sales & Marketing Representative for our Accra office.
The Sales & Marketing Representative‘s main task is to follow up all leads that come to us either through the website or through inquiries or network. But you will also focus on proactively prospecting new business opportunities yourself within existing markets and new markets. You will up-sell to existing customers and you will be responsible for acquiring new customers.
To be successful you have to be a real stickler for result, creative in reaching your goals and actively think along with the team. A team that is result driven, with a focus on people and that also has a lot of fun in the meantime.
What do we expect from you:
- Build and maintain a constant/future revenue pipeline so that you reach and if possible exceed quarterly and annual targets.
- At the same time, you need to maximize short term revenue of course.
- Manage your leads in a timely manner as we believe that customers always come first.
- Present Agrihouse Foundation to prospective customers and partners.
- On a more personnel level you need to create strong business relationships with prospective customers, partners and key players in the segment.
- We want you to update and maintain the customer database (CRM) of course.
- Together with marketing you drive campaigns into specific market segments or regions.
- You respond to inbound partner requests.
If you are a starter and you like to work in a highly demanding, rapidly expanding, ever changing and very rewarding environment where you will find:
- unlimited opportunities to fully live up to your ambition,
- a professional & very international working environment,
- inspiring and extremely motivated colleagues,
then this is the job for you!
Required Skills or Experience
What we expect from our new Sales & Marketing Representative?
As an Inside Sales & Marketing Representative you will have competencies, like:
- You must be able to communicate effectively in calls and presentations to prospects, customers and partners.
- You need to be creative to identify new and existing opportunities with partners, prospects and customers
- You need to be motivated with a never let go mentality. Your personal drive helps you to succeed.
- You must be able to manage responsibilities, projects and multiple tasks at the same time. You are well organized and knows how to manage time efficiently.
- You like to learn new things and you need to be open to change.
But above all we are looking for a personality with a clear idea where the future goes and who is willing to invest in it now.
How to Apply
Do you have drive and ambition and are you looking for the most exciting challenge of your just started career, with colleagues with whom it is fun to work with, then please apply: [email protected]
Deadline for application 12th March, 2020.
How to Apply for Agrihouse Foundation Job Recruitment
To apply for the Agrihouse Foundation Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Agrihouse Foundation Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Agrihouse Foundation Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Agrihouse Foundation Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Agrihouse Foundation Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Agrihouse Foundation Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Agrihouse Foundation Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Agrihouse Foundation Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Agrihouse Foundation Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Agrihouse Foundation may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Agrihouse Foundation Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.