AGRA Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. AGRA Vacancies 2020 Application Form, AGRA Jobs 2020, AGRA Career Portal, Requirements for AGRA Job Recruitment 2020.
AGRA Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 AGRA Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
AGRA Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||17 November, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at 1. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Communications Officer
Founded in 2006, the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA), is an African-led African-based organization that seeks to catalyze Agriculture Transformation in Africa. AGRA is focused on putting smallholder farmers at the center of the continent’s growing economy by transforming agriculture from a solitary struggle to survive into farming as a business that thrives. As the sector that employs the majority of Africa’s people, nearly all of them small-scale farmers, AGRA recognizes that developing smallholder agriculture into a productive, efficient, and sustainable system is essential to ensuring food security, lifting millions out of poverty, and driving equitable growth across the continent.
Under its 5-year strategy, AGRA aims to catalyze and sustain an Inclusive Agricultural Transformation in Africa to increase incomes and improve food security for 30 million farmers. In support of the 2017-2021 strategy of AGRA and the Agricultural Transformation agenda of its 14 focus countries. Under this strategy, AGRA continues to deliver through an approach that simultaneously catalyzes change at farmer level, strengthens input and output market systems and puts government at the center to enable and champion private-sector-led agricultural growth at national level.
AGRA seeks to strengthen its Communications team with an experienced and exceptional individual in the position of Communications Officer, Programs & Francophone West Africa
• Reporting to the Head of Communications, the Communications Specialist – Programs & Francophone Africa will drive strategic communications efforts that advance AGRA program goals and position AGRA’s leadership as thought leaders in the sector.
• S/he will share stories of change and showcase African solutions that need to be scaled up by creating awareness about the role of smallholder agriculture in driving inclusive economic growth, highlighting challenges that need to be addressed and profiling investment opportunities across the agriculture value chain to actualize an agricultural transformation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with team members to provide impactful content by amplifying content generated by AGRA and its alliance partners on Africa’s agriculture transformation work and create stories and action opportunities that bring the work to life and leverage high name recognition, positive perception, and influence stakeholder goodwill for AGRA.
• Provide tactical proficiency focusing on key target audiences, developing and executing at scale strategies to deliver corporate, programs and brand communications objectives to position AGRA at the apex of Africa’s agricultural transformation, and provide compelling communication products and touch points that work across channels and markets; ensuring consistent messaging on key issues.
• Lead all communications initiatives targeted at Francophone Africa by providing capacities for development of creative and innovative communication ideas, vehicles and mechanisms to showcase results/outcomes from the implementation of projects
• Build understanding and support for all AGRA programs and their aims among key internal and external stakeholders
• Support program teams and regional and country leaders in building ownership of key stakeholders at the national, regional and international level by promoting an effective communication channel and platform for appropriate visibility and support
• Implement a communication and media strategy to advance AGRA’s program communication in Africa, including media field trips and impact tracking
• Lead and work with partners to develop and disseminate targeted messages to different stakeholders on the key projects implemented by AGRA in Africa
• Provide communication and media support to prioritized special events/workshops/meetings and conferences as required by program imperatives
• Coordinate closely with the communications team on relevant communications products, campaigns and all relevant outreach activities
• Raise awareness through media of the value and impact of major projects implemented by AGRA in Africa
• Write, edit and oversee the production of publications, including newsletters, reports, video scripts etc. in compliance with AGRA house styles and branding consistency
• Support effective engagement of stakeholders through consultation, information sharing, and other means of communication
• Support the program teams to develop means to effectively share knowledge with internal and external stakeholders
• Contribute to AGRA efforts of strengthening relationships with key continental and regional media institutions and partners for effective coordination and cooperation.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Qualifications and Experience Required
• Master’s degree in Communications, International Relations/Public Affairs, Journalism, Marketing, Political Science or other relevant field, with a minimum of five years of relevant experience in outreach and communications work, especially with media relations
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in strategic communications/public relations, preferably functioning as either a key spokesperson for an international organization, or a senior staff for a local, national and international media
• Professional membership to global communications, public relations or marketing will be an advantage
• Any additional professional qualifications in Communications, Journalism, Public Policy, International Development; International Relations that enhance proficiency in the functions key result areas.
• Thorough knowledge of and practical experience in communications strategy, execution and measurement
• Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
• Spoken and written fluency required in English and French (both are mandatory for this position)
• Proven planning and organizational skills, strong conceptual and research/analytical skills, ability to think strategically and rapidly analyse and integrate diverse information from varied sources into conclusions and recommendations
• Ability to work within tight deadlines, ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure
• Solid understanding of development topics and ability to identify communications-related opportunities and risks in an international environment.
How To Apply For The Job
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, kindly submit your application with a detailed CV in both English and French (including your e-mail address and telephone contacts) to:
[email protected] noting to quote the job reference number in the subject line.
Closing Date: 17 November, 2020
For more information on AGRA, applicants can visit www.agra.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AGRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply for AGRA Job Recruitment
To apply for the AGRA Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest AGRA Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum AGRA Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for AGRA Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for AGRA Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent AGRA Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|AGRA Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|AGRA Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes AGRA Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. AGRA may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Agrisolve Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||Not Specified|
|Sun-Canadian Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||30 December, 2020|
|Japan International Cooperation Agency Recruitment 2020/2021||November 23, 2020||22 December, 2020|
|Marie Stopes Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||November 23, 2020||22 December, 2020|
|Jonhord Ventures Recruitment 2020/2021||November 23, 2020||22 December, 2020|
|Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment 2020/2021||November 20, 2020||17 Dec, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the AGRA Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.