Agence Française de Développement (AFD) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Agence Française de Développement Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Agence Française de Développement Jobs 2020, Agence Française de Développement Career Portal, Requirements for Agence Française de Développement Job Recruitment 2020.
Agence Française de Développement (AFD) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Agence Française de Développement Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Agence Française de Développement (AFD) Recruitment Details:
|Company||Agence Française de Développement (AFD)|
|Deadline||30 July, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Agence Française de Développement. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Programme Officer
AFD local office in Accra is a team of 17 professionals originating and managing a portfolio of development projects (loans and grants) implemented by the Government of Ghana, Ghanaian State-Owned Enterprises, and other Ghanaian counterparts (banks, NGOs, research centers, etc.). AFD started its activities in Ghana in 1985 and has since then committed close to EUR 1.5bn for the financing of strategic infrastructures (energy, transport) and socio-economic projects (private sector financing, sustainable cities, agriculture) in Ghana.
Access to reliable and clean electricity has been at the heart of AFD’s mandate for the energy sector. Supporting the Ghanaian government’s energy policy, particularly in search of a low-carbon development trajectory, both in terms of production and transmission of electricity, remains a priority for AFD. Major initiatives currently supported by AFD in this sector are (i) the rehabilitation of the Kpong hydroelectric power station by the Volta River Authority (project to be completed by Mid-2020), (ii) the strengthening of Ghana’s electricity transport network owned by the Ghana Grid Company and its regional integration (ongoing), and (iii) the financing of small to medium scale renewable energy and energy efficiency projects through credit lines and technical assistance support to local financial institutions (starting). While maintaining the same areas of intervention, AFD also wishes to renew its activities in Ghana, putting emphasis on the promotion of gender equality and adaptation and mitigation of the effects of climate change, in line with the SDG agenda.
What will be your role?
Based in Accra and reporting to AFD Country Director in Ghana, the successful candidate will be in charge of developing and monitoring AFD’s project portfolio in the energy sector in Ghana. He/she will ensure sector watch and coordination with other Development Partners, and participate in various cross-cutting activities such as communication, strategy development, and implementation of climate finance initiatives.
More specifically, the successful candidate for the position will be in charge of:
i. Energy projects in Ghana:
• contributing to the identification, appraisal, execution and monitoring of a project portfolio, in liaison with AFD headquarters;
• developing relationships with public and private partners involved in the projects;
• representing AFD at meetings and working sessions with external partners;
• drafting and updating project monitoring documents (technical and financial execution dashboards, project completion reports, activity reports from the agency);
• controlling the compliance of project implementation with contractual provisions and AFD rules and procedures (updating legal files, controlling disbursements, controlling the proper technical and financial execution of projects);
• preparing and participating in field missions with counterparts and headquarters teams;
• preparing half-yearly credit risk reviews.
ii. Coordination and sector watch activities:
• participating in multi-donor working groups and feeding AFD’s analysis of developments and challenges in the energy sector (production of synthetic reports);
• preparing and updating sectorial notes.
iii. Cross-cutting activities:
• contributing to AFD communication activities;
• drafting AFD strategic documents, with regard to his/her field of competence;
• Monitoring AFD and external partners’ climate finance initiatives, and identifying opportunities for their deployment through AFD local office in Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Ghanaian nationality or a valid Ghanaian work permit;
• Masters degree or equivalent post graduate qualification in engineering, economics, finance, or any other relevant field;
• At least 5 years-experience in the energy sector;
• Good knowledge of the Ghanaian energy sector environment;
• Fluency in English;
• Good communication and writing skills;
• Sound negotiation and collaborative skills, as well as ability to work independently with little supervision;
• Very good team spirit;
• High sense of integrity and confidentiality;
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Work experience with Development Partners or International Organizations and working knowledge of French will be an advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants are required to send their application (CV and cover letter) to the following address:
Indicate the position title on the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 30 July, 2020
How to Apply for Agence Française de Développement Job Recruitment
To apply for the Agence Française de Développement Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Agence Française de Développement Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Agence Française de Développement Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Agence Française de Développement Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Agence Française de Développement Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Agence Française de Développement Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Agence Française de Développement Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Agence Française de Développement Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Agence Française de Développement Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Agence Française de Développement may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Atebubu College of Education Recruitment 2020/2021||February 25, 2021||26 May, 2021.|
|West Africa Genetic Medicine Centre (WAGMC) Recruitment 2020/2021||February 25, 2021||21 March, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||February 23, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||February 23, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||February 23, 2021|
|ActionAid Ghana (AAG) Recruitment 2020/2021||February 23, 2021||04 March, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Agence Française de Développement Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.