Agave Rural Bank Recruitment 2019 for Microfinance Credit Officers
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Agave Rural Bank Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Agave Rural Bank Recruitment 2019
- Group formation and effective group management
- Identification of viable areas of operations
- Credit portfolio management, disbursement and recovery of loans
- Organization, moderation and supervision of group meetings
- Preparation of regular field and financial reports
- Screening of credit group members and assessment of their loan requirements according to bank’s policy
Required Skills or Experience
- Applicants must possess at least HND or its equivalent in Accounting, Marketing, Statistics, Business studies, Agricultural Science, etc.
- A minimum of National Service experience, with development/community-oriented program/ financial institution.
- Possesses and demonstrates interpersonal skills
- Strong people management skills
- Strong public relation and community entry skills
- Motorbike riding skill/willingness to learn
- Willingness to work in rural and deprived communities
- Computer Literacy skill.
- Possesses high sense of responsibility, with result oriented working attitude.
- Must not be more than 35 years of age at the date of application.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants must submit detailed CV and copies of certificates including names and telephone numbers of 3 referees with a cover letter addressed to: [email protected] / [email protected] or to:
The Manager Agave Rural Bank Ltd. P. O. Box 52 Dabala, Volta Region