Afrotropic Cocoa Processing Recruitment 2019 for Electrician
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Afrotropic Cocoa Processing Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Afrotropic Cocoa Processing Recruitment 2019
- Placing, connecting and maintaining all installation cables.
- Placing, connecting and maintaining the installation of all electric motors and devices in production halls and in all supporting facilities such as;
- Warehouse raw materials and finished products, laboratories, offices, gas plants, transformer stations, cooling towers, warm water station, chilling, outside light, etc
- Linking all electric panels in production halls and maintaining all devices in the panels.
- Placing, connecting and setting up level sensors, temperature sensors, speed sensors, position switches, etc.
- Maintain cooling system and ventilation.
- Maintain generator with ATS.
- Maintain settings voltage of transformers.
- Placing all cables for communication devices.
- Maintain GALAXY 5000 UPS.
- Assembling and wiring in electric panels.
Required Skills or Experience
- EET3 with five years working experience in the field or HND with two years working experience in the field.
- Applicants should have good knowledge in the interpretation of drawings and trouble shooting
How to Apply
PLEASE SEND ALL DETAILS AND CURRENT CVs, with copies of relevant documents (certificates, transcripts etc. as well as email address and mobile phone numbers) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate clearly the job titles for which you apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 15 March, 2019