Afrotropic Cocoa Processing Recruitment 2019 for Accountant
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Afrotropic Cocoa Processing Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Afrotropic Cocoa Processing Recruitment 2019
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Accountant to join our organization Finance section in Accra.
- The Accountant shall be responsible for the general accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules & ledgers, account & bank reconciliations.
- Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the Administrator in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting section of the Administration Department and follow external regulations concerning Ghana Company Codes and Financial Acts.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- lead in the preparation of office budget and forecasts
- prepare financial reports to Administrator and Head office
- complete general ledger operations & monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
- reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- draw up monthly financial reports and prepare analysis of accounts as requested
- prepare year end closings and administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
- prepare tax computations and assist with payroll administration
- monitor bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences account/bank reconciliations
- Review and process expense reports
- assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Fixed Assets Management
- Management of Goods Receipts/Invoice Receipt (GR/IR)
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree in Business / Finance and/or Accountancy Qualification
- Communication Skills
- Knowledge in Excel, Word, Power point and SAP (SAP business one will have an advantage)
- Knowledge in filing VAT , WHT, PAYE, Tier 1, 2 and 3 as well as Corporate Tax Returns
- Experience in Records Keeping and Archiving
- Proficiency in the English language
- Candidates with chartered accountancy records or partially chartered will have an advantage.
- He or she must be competent in and pay Attention to detail and accuracy; planning and organizing; scheduling and monitoring; communication skills; problem analysis and problem-solving skills; initiative; team work; confidentiality.
How to Apply
PLEASE SEND ALL DETAILS AND CURRENT CVs, with copies of relevant documents (certificates, transcripts etc. as well as email address and mobile phone numbers) to: [email protected]
- Please indicate clearly the job titles for which you apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 15 March, 2019