African University College Of Communications Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Registrar
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the African University College Of Communications Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
African University College Of Communications Recruitment 2019
The management of the African University College Of Communications (AUUC) invites applications from qualified and innovative persons to fill the following vacancy as Assistant Registrar
The Assistant Registrar’s (Office of the President) duties and responsibilities will include the following:
• Manage information coming into and out of the President’s office — circulate information, documentation to appropriate staff, external individuals and organizations.
• Follow-up on behalf or the President with university administration, staff, faculty and external bodies as appropriate.
• Research, compile and analyze information requested by the President on a wide range of topics.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Possess at least a master’s degree in relevant areas such as education, public administration, administration or any other relevant field of study.
• For Assistant Registrar position. at least 3 years post-qualification experience is required
• At least 2 out of the relevant years or experience should have been at an Assistant Registrar or equivalent senior management level for the two vacant positions,
• Have strong intellect with excellent managerial , communication and interpersonal skills
• Have considerable experience in dealing with a wide range of internal and external public including the National Accreditation Board.
• Be principled with a strong and proven sense of morality and integrity
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their application letters and CVs to the postal and email address below. The Director of Human Resources and Institute Development African University College of Communications P.o.Box LG 510 Legon, Accra Or email to: [email protected]Closing Date: 30 June, 2019