The African Mining Services Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. African Mining Services Ghana Vacancies 2019 Application Form, African Mining Services Ghana Jobs 2019, African Mining Services Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for African Mining Services Ghana Job Recruitment 2019.
African Mining Services Ghana Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 African Mining Services Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
African Mining Services Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Company||African Mining Services Ghana|
|Deadline||07 August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at African Mining Services Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: ICT Regional Manager
AMS is currently seeking a qualified candidate interested in undertaking a role with our Company as the ICT Regional Manager.
The position will require the following:
• Not less than 5 years’ knowledge and experience in ICT in the areas of;
o Technology planning and execution
o Leading an enterprise team
o Staff leadership and mentoring
o ICT Project Management
o Service Delivery Management
• Experience with and strong knowledge of IT best practice methodologies
• Experience in a mission critical operations environment
• Extensive hands on experience with various physical and virtual server architecture
• Extensive hands-on experience with networking technologies
• Experience managing scope and prioritization of work assignments
• Experience supporting and servicing a diverse range of End Users
• Experience in the implementation and support of emerging technology concepts and technologies currently implemented, particularly Microsoft 365 and leading cloud technologies
• ITIL certifications desirable
• Good analytical skills and ability to look at challenges with alternative approaches / methods and understand the impact of automation.
Qualification Required & Experience
• This role will require a Bachelor, and/or Master, Degree in Information & Communication Technology and relevant industry experience (or similar) with experience in a senior management role.
The position will be based in Accra and requires regular travel to our sites across Africa.
How to Apply
If you have the required qualifications and experience in this role and wish to express your interest, respond with your Curriculum Vitae, copy of your qualifications, current contact details and a 1 page essay showing (this will be used as part of the initial assessment phase) • Reasons why you think you are the right candidate • Specific examples of the requirements above • Any details not listed in this advert that you may think are relevant to the application Please apply only if you meet the criteria by email to: email@example.com or The Human Resources Manager African Mining Services Ghana (AMSG) P. O. Box 221 Tarkwa Closing Date: 07 August, 2019
How to Apply for African Mining Services Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the African Mining Services Ghana Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest African Mining Services Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum African Mining Services Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Schoolgh for African Mining Services Ghana Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for African Mining Services Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent African Mining Services Ghana Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
African Mining Services Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?
|African Mining Services Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes African Mining Services Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. African Mining Services Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the African Mining Services Ghana Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
See more Post about: