African Centre for Economic Transformation Recruitment 2019 for Communications Coordinator
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the African Centre for Economic Transformation Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
African Centre for Economic Transformation Recruitment 2019
ACET has a strong track record of high-quality research and policy advisory work in support of African economic transformation. The communications coordinator assists the Director of Communications in the implementation of the organisation’s communications strategy towards engaging a wider audience in an interactive manner to effect policy change in Africa.
Specifically, the Communications Coordinator:
• Coordinates communications work across the organisation
• Maintains the ACET info account and updates information on the ACET website
• Leads or supports and for the media and proofreads content to be uploaded to the ACET website
• Liaises with the media around ACET events
• Engages on economic transformation issues with audiences on a variety of social media platforms
• Monitors media pick-up of ACET publications and other content.
Qualification required & experience
• Relevant Master’s Degree
• At least 5 years media experience and some organisational experience
Knowledge, skills and abilities
• Writing, editing and analytical skills
• Familiarity with both print and broadcast media
• Rapporteur skills
• Organisational and coordination skills
• Pays great attention to detail
• Demonstrate interest in economic transformation