African Centre for Economic Transformation Recruitment 2021 for Communications Coordinator
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the African Centre for Economic Transformation Recruitment 2021 . Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
African Centre for Economic Transformation Recruitment 2021
ACET has a strong track record of high-quality research and policy advisory work in support of African economic transformation. The communications coordinator assists the Director of Communications in the implementation of the organisation’s communications strategy towards engaging a wider audience in an interactive manner to effect policy change in Africa.
Specifically, the Communications Coordinator:
• Coordinates communications work across the organisation
• Maintains the ACET info account and updates information on the ACET website
• Leads or supports and for the media and proofreads content to be uploaded to the ACET website
• Liaises with the media around ACET events
• Engages on economic transformation issues with audiences on a variety of social media platforms
• Monitors media pick-up of ACET publications and other content.
Qualification required & experience
• Relevant Master’s Degree
• At least 5 years media experience and some organisational experience
Knowledge, skills and abilities
• Writing, editing and analytical skills
• Familiarity with both print and broadcast media
• Rapporteur skills
• Organisational and coordination skills
• Pays great attention to detail
• Demonstrate interest in economic transformation