African Center for Economic Transformation Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. African Center for Economic Transformation Vacancies 2020 Application Form, African Center for Economic Transformation Jobs 2020, African Center for Economic Transformation Career Portal, Requirements for African Center for Economic Transformation Job Recruitment 2020.
African Center for Economic Transformation Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 African Center for Economic Transformation Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
African Center for Economic Transformation Recruitment Details:
|Company||African Center for Economic Transformation|
|Deadline||17th April, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at African Center for Economic Transformation. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Associate Director – Office of the President
The African Center for Economic Transformation (ACET), an economic policy institute based in Accra, Ghana, seeks to fill the newly created position of Associate Director.
Africa’s economic transformation requires ambitious and innovative approaches to development strategy and economic policy. ACET provides high-quality research, policy analysis, and advice to African policy makers and economic actors to help meet this challenge.
Reporting directly to the President, the Associate Director will fill a cross-departmental role within the organization to help conceptualize, coordinate, and manage a wide range of services and activities. Acting as the Chief of Staff for the Office of the President, the Associate Director will work closely with the President in all facets of his leadership of the organization, both in strategic and collaborative functions as well as in the communication and coordination of the work of others reporting directly to the President. The Associate Director also will play a key advisory role in organizational operations, supporting the implementation at the country level of all aspects of ACET’s integrated program where analysis, advice and advocacy go hand in hand in supporting Africa’s long-term growth and economic transformation.
Areas of Responsibility
More specifically, she/he will:
Provide strategic support and leadership.
- Work in direct daily contact with the President to develop a thorough understanding
- of the organization’s priorities, challenges, and demands, for both the long-term
- vision and day-to-day operations.
- Work with the President and other members of senior leadership to identify and
- prioritize initiatives and programs that support ACET’s role as an intellectual leader.
- Offer strategic advice and contribute to partnership development critical to the
- organization’s success, especially with the African Union, the Economic Commission
- for Africa, the African Development Bank, and other regional organizations.
Advise and support program operations.
- Collaborate closely with the Senior Director, Research and Policy Engagements, in his responsibilities.
- Advise in the implementation of policy actions by African governments and other stakeholders in ACET’s core areas of focus, namely: youth, employment and skills; regional integration; agricultural transformation; private sector development; and economic management and public finance.
Coordinate and manage executive engagements.
- Serve as primary point of contact for information gathering from across all
- organizational departments and other members of the senior management team.
- Coordinate among staff the preparation of briefing materials, background notes,
- talking points, etc., that the President may require for meetings or events.
- Oversee preparation of formal presentations as needed to convey complex
- initiatives; assist with written communications and outreach as needed.
- Serve as rapporteur for management meetings and ensure the timely follow up and
- compliance to agreed decisions and actions.
- Supervise the duties of the Special Assistant to the President.
The preferred candidate will meet the following criteria:
Education and Experience
- Masters degree in economics, business administration, or related field.
- 8-10 years of professional experience, with at least 3+ at the executive level.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- The demonstrated ability to communicate and interact with senior management and executive leadership in a timely and effective manner.
- Experience in operations, project development and management, and institutional development, preferably within a non-profit and/or African environment.
- The demonstrated ability to self-motivate, think strategically, and work collaboratively across departments.
- A deep understanding of economic and social development policy in Africa, particularly in relation to the economic transformation agenda.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills and entrepreneurial attitude.
- The ability to self-motivate, multitask, and manage people and projects as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
A proficiency in both English and French is desirable. The Associate Director will be based full time in Accra. Periodic travel will be required.
How to Apply for African Center for Economic Transformation Job Recruitment
To apply for the African Center for Economic Transformation Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest African Center for Economic Transformation Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum African Center for Economic Transformation Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for African Center for Economic Transformation Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for African Center for Economic Transformation Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent African Center for Economic Transformation Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|African Center for Economic Transformation Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|African Center for Economic Transformation Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes African Center for Economic Transformation Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. African Center for Economic Transformation may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the African Center for Economic Transformation Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.