The Africa Health Holdings Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Africa Health Holdings Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Africa Health Holdings Limited Jobs 2020, Africa Health Holdings Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Africa Health Holdings Limited Job Recruitment 2020.
Africa Health Holdings Limited Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Africa Health Holdings Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Africa Health Holdings Limited Recruitment Details:
|Company||Africa Health Holdings Limited|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Africa Health Holdings Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: HR/Admin Officer
The primary objective of the role is assist the Human Resource/Administrative department in the implementation of all initiatives, including but not limited to recruitment, HR analytics, training & development, performance management, employee relations, scheduling meetings, handling logistics, office-wide procurement and other related functions as assigned by supervisor.
I. Job Description
- Process Implementation: The Human Resources/Administrative Officer will work closely with the Head of HR in the implementation of procedures, and programs relating to employees in line with the organization’s business strategy, key business objectives, core values and applicable labor laws.
- Recruitment & Selection: Assist in the coordination of all recruitment and selection process to ensure the organization is adequately staffed by qualified and highly motivated personnel.
- Learning & Development: Liaises with the Head of HR/Admin and training partners/vendors to design the yearly calendar
- Performance Appraisal: Assists in collating and analyzing appraisal reports
- HR Information Management: Leveraging the latest art, technology and data analytics available to drive better decision making, to better anticipate workforce needs, to manage performance and to support real learning.
- Confidentiality: Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive employee data and information relating to employee and management issues.
- Greet clients at front desk and set a positive office atmosphere
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers etc.
- In charge of procurement and management of general office consumables and supplies.
- Document/take records of inventory of office supplies and consumables.
- Interface with support staff; e.g, housekeepers; ensuring proper hygiene of office premises; Works with Head of HR/Admin in coordinating drivers’ for official use etc.
- Co-ordinate meetings and engagements for the office by ensuring that the conference room is organized and set for meetings, reminder emails are sent out prior to meetings.
- Record minutes of meetings and dictations and send out corresponding action plans to the team upon HR’s approval.
- Responsible for organizing both local and extensive global travel arrangements for employees – ensuring transportation, hotels and travel documents are in place.
- Appropriately screen and answer all telephone calls, take messages and respond to queries as appropriate for the corporate office.
- Ensure all records are kept up-to-date and properly filed, shredding disposed confidential documents, etc.
- Management of daily office operations, bill payments, inventory management, vendor relationships.
- Managing databases and filing systems for the Head of HR/Admin.
- Assist other department/team members in the delivery of administrative duties.
Experience and skill required:
- B.Sc. in Psychology, Human Resources Management
- At least 2-years cognate experience in HR/Admin.
- CIPM/CIPD qualification is an added advantage
- Excellent Leadership and Communication skills.
- Excellent Oral and written communication skill.
- Exceptional computer literacy – HR analytics skills, Microsoft Office (excel, power-point and word proficiency).
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Ability to work with tight schedules, deadlines and priority projects.
- Must be proactive.
- Excellent time management and administrative skills.
- Profound maturity in handling complex situations.
- Meticulous and thorough.
- High level of loyalty and confidentiality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to the following email addresses:
The subject of the email should be HR/Admin Officer.
How to Apply for Africa Health Holdings Limited Job Recruitment
To apply for the Africa Health Holdings Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Africa Health Holdings Limited Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Africa Health Holdings Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Africa Health Holdings Limited Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Africa Health Holdings Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Africa Health Holdings Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Africa Health Holdings Limited Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Africa Health Holdings Limited Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Africa Health Holdings Limited Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Africa Health Holdings Limited may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Quick Angels Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||28 June, 2020|
|DKT International Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||20 June, 2020|
|Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||26 June, 2020|
|COA Herbal Centre Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||05 June, 2020|
|KPMG Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||12 June, 2020|
|Internal Audit Agency Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||10 June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Africa Health Holdings Limited Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.