Africa Foresight Group Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Africa Foresight Group Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Africa Foresight Group Jobs 2020, Africa Foresight Group Career Portal, Requirements for Africa Foresight Group Job Recruitment 2020.
Africa Foresight Group Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Africa Foresight Group Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Africa Foresight Group Recruitment Details:
|Company||Africa Foresight Group|
|Deadline||23 May, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at 1. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Payments officer
Africa Foresight Group is an African firm based out of Accra, Ghana that connects freelance consultants with high-impact client engagements across the continent on a managed marketplace. At AFG, we aim to build African companies into global champions by offering world-class and locally accessible services. We are excited to work with talented, international leaders with a whole-hearted commitment to contributing to sustainable growth in African economies.
We are looking for a strong and dynamic Payments Officer to join the AFG team in Accra, Ghana. This position targets individuals with 2-4 years of work experience in accounts payable and/or accounts receivable management with a role in a start-up and/or financial services. You are a fit for the role if you have good inter-relationship skills, an eye for details and understand what it means to run a client-servicing organisation. You know how to build structure into your decision-making processes and you share the interest in building a values-based people organisation with a unique culture.
- Keeping track of all income, receipts, payments and expenditures, including invoices, payroll, invoices, statements, etc.
- Administering the Firm’s cashflow tracking tool and improving payments processes, especially for international transactions
- Administering and forecasting petty cash
- Paying invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment
- Obtaining revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments
- Collecting revenue by reminding default accounts, notifying customers of insufficient payments, etc.
- Supervision of third-party vendor relationships and re-sourcing of vendors where necessary
- Managing client and supplier communications regarding all payments and receipts
- Maintaining AR and AP ledgers by posting transactions in the software
- Resolving discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in accounting, economics, business administration or a related field;
- At least 2-4 years of work experience in a similar role
- Familiar with IFRS reporting standards
- Solid understanding of basic accounting receivable and accounts payable principles
- Ability to build good relationships with clients, vendors and suppliers
- Ability work as part of a broader team
- Confident communicator, able to generate buy-in from others
- Knowledge of the professional services industry preferred; High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages
- Creative, flexible and entrepreneurial mindset with the willingness to shape ideas/projects
- Excellent written and oral skills
What we offer
- A vibrant and purpose-driven team culture
- Constant opportunity to learn and grow
- Regular team trainings to advance your skills
- Competitive compensation with attractive variable rewards for good performance
- Health Insurance Coverge
- Flexible work culture that allows you to be at your best
- Fast career pathways for outperformer
How to Apply
Closing Date : 23 May, 2020
How to Apply for Africa Foresight Group Job Recruitment
To apply for the Africa Foresight Group Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Africa Foresight Group Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Africa Foresight Group Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Africa Foresight Group Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Africa Foresight Group Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Africa Foresight Group Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Africa Foresight Group Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Africa Foresight Group Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Africa Foresight Group Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Africa Foresight Group may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mastercard Foundation Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||3 Nov, 2020|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Vivo Energy Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Deloitte Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|International Justice Mission Recruitment 2020/2021||October 21, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Golden Star (WASSA) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 21, 2020||30 October, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Africa Foresight Group Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.