The African Forum for Research and Education in Health Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. African Forum for Research and Education in Health Vacancies 2020 Application Form, African Forum for Research and Education in Health Jobs 2020, African Forum for Research and Education in Health Career Portal, Requirements for African Forum for Research and Education in Health Job Recruitment 2020.
African Forum for Research and Education in Health Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 African Forum for Research and Education in Health Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
African Forum for Research and Education in Health Recruitment Details:
|Company||African Forum for Research and Education in Health|
|Deadline||August 30, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at African Forum for Research and Education in Health. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Engineering Coordinator
The African Forum for Research and Education in Health (AFREhealth) is an interdisciplinary health professions organization that works with educational institutions, Ministries of Health, and other stakeholders to improve the quality of health care in Africa through research, education and capacity building with a focus on health workforce development and interprofessional collaboration. It is a conglomerate of individuals, institutions, associations and networks from all the geographic and linguistic regions of Africa namely Anglophone, Francophone, Lusophone and Arabophone. Membership is open to African and international institutions and individuals committed to an Africa with strong, self-sustaining and robust health systems
To be a responsive and leading African forum in the pursuit of excellence in health research, education and service provision.
To provide African leadership for responsive health professions education, training, research and service delivery through: (a) Partnership/Collaboration, (b) Networking, (c) Advocacy, (d) Resource mobilization, (e) Strategic communication, (f) Sharing best practices, (g) Capacity building, and (h) Transformation of responsive health professions education, research and healthcare delivery.
AFREhealth is very much a startup and will need entrepreneurial people excited about the mission.
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure programmatic and financial integrity of AFREhealth’s efforts, inclusive of in-country requirements
- Develop and revise, or update as needed, operational strategies, policies, and procedures
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with donors and potential donors, MOH, national and international implementing partners, and others who can help in AFREhealth’s efforts to strengthen health workforce development
- Accountable for program implementation timelines as assigned by the Executive Committee
- Ensure that all operational activities are in line with country regulations and priorities, and include substantial engagement of national partners
- Engage regularly with the Executive Committee on issues that could impact office and program operations
Financial and Management Compliance
- Oversee the preparation and implementation of the annual budget
- Cultivate of a broad base of public and private grants, contracts, and donations that supplement the revenue from annual membership dues.
- Understand and advise on contractual administration, negotiation, processes and procedures
- Ensure preparations and timely submission of all programmatic and financial reports
- Ensure that audits are conducted and findings are corrected in a timely manner
- Ensure the program is functioning within available resources and that the program is fiscally sound
- Ensure compliance with in-country laws, organizational policies and donor rules and regulations as well as all contractual requirements.
- Provide guidance, and take overall responsibility for ensuring accountability of partners, subcontractors and sub-grantees
Human Resource Management
- Mentor, support, supervise and manage the AFREhealth staff of highly qualified staff and consultants to align their efforts for rapid and sustainable results
- Conduct annual staff performance assessment and support professional development for staff
- Align team members’ efforts to ensure responsive and sustainable Secretariat
Strategic Communications and Development
- Represent AFREhealth and its members as the spokesperson and advocate for its vision and goals to potential funders including government, foundations, individual philanthropists, and potentially the private sector
- Liaise with federal and international agencies, donors, grantors, and other organizations on current and future awards
- Pursue collaborative programs, activities, and initiatives in support of global health, in general, and specifically to promote AFREhealth’s goals
- Oversee the coordination of annual scientific and business meetings inclusive of Governing Council and AFREhealth membership Annual General Meeting
- Oversee the development and management of extramurally funded small grants, fellowships and internship programs
- Drive the management of a full program of membership services, including support for interest groups and planning and marketing of shared operational support
- Lead the management and coordination of teaching and learning support resources and web portal for education and training
- Oversee the management of website and social media communication platforms
Required Skills or Experience
- Postgraduate degree (Masters level or higher) in any health field, and/or public health, and/or health administration, public administration, business administration or related degrees. A Doctoral degree would be an advantage
- Recognized experience in the African healthcare context of more than ten years
- Demonstrated ability to manage donor funded public health projects and budgets, including understanding of donor regulations and requirements
- Previous experience working with United States Government (USG), PEPFAR and other donors, and familiarity with USAID, CDC, and other donor regulations and compliance
- Experience in fundraising for, developing, and implementing successful, replicable and sustainable projects in Africa
- Proven leadership experience in leading highly skilled teams and in strategic program planning, implementation and management
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively orally and in writing, including good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a complex environment charged with multiple tasks, short deadlines and pressure to perform
- A team player accustomed to building team capacity and delegating working teams
- Ability to travel as required
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Language abilities in French or Portuguese would be an advantage
- Experience in managing resources for members of a professional society
- Ability to build collaboration among stakeholders
- Familiar with the organization and function of healthcare training and/or research institutions
- Technical expertise in healthcare training, and/or research or a major public health area with implementation experience
How to Apply
Qualified persons are required to send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and application letter to email@example.com
- Deadline for the submission of applications: August 30, 2020.
- Please note that given the likely high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: All staff members of AFREhealth, regardless of the level of their responsibilities are expected to:
- Model the mission and values stated above
- participate in the business development processes
- contribute to the knowledge sharing and transfer process
- make responsible decisions that result in time and cost containment and clear accountability
- participate in multiple teams, adopt team spirit, take responsibility for action items assigned and provide feedback as needed multitask, be able to manage competing priorities and be able to prioritize in order to meet program and/or organizational objectives
How to Apply for African Forum for Research and Education in Health Job Recruitment
To apply for the African Forum for Research and Education in Health Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest African Forum for Research and Education in Health Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum African Forum for Research and Education in Health Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for African Forum for Research and Education in Health Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for African Forum for Research and Education in Health Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent African Forum for Research and Education in Health Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|African Forum for Research and Education in Health Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|African Forum for Research and Education in Health Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes African Forum for Research and Education in Health Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi, and Ho. African Forum for Research and Education in Health may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 21, 2021|
|UNICEF Recruitment 2020/2021||April 20, 2021||21 April, 2021|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||April 20, 2021||24 February, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||April 20, 2021||03 April, 2021.|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 19, 2021|
|Frannan International Recruitment 2020/2021||April 19, 2021||14 May, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the African Forum for Research and Education in Health Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.