AEL Mining Services Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. AEL Mining Services Vacancies 2020 Application Form, AEL Mining Services Jobs 2020, AEL Mining Services Career Portal, Requirements for AEL Mining Services Job Recruitment 2020.
AEL Mining Services Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 AEL Mining Services Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
AEL Mining Services Recruitment Details:
|Company||AEL Mining Services|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at AEL Mining Services. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Regional Engineering Manager
AEL Mining Services is a leading developer, producer and supplier of commercial explosives, initiating systems and blasting services for mining, quarrying and construction markets in Africa and beyond. AEL Mining Services is a Division of AECI Ghana Limited, and a subsidiary of AECI Limited, listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
- Designation: Regional Engineering Manager
- Department: ENGINEERING & MAINTENANCE
- oversee and manage the logistics of product delivery of vehicles and trucks
- oversee the monitoring of maintenance schedules and planning of equipment in the business
- ensure Quality control (including calibration) is up to date for all MMUs
- manage and maintain MMU, LDV, Tanker, Silo and Transporter fleet
- manage the coordinated, efficient and effective provision of support and services for day to day operations at customer sites in the business
- oversee build as well as rebuild program on MMUs
- prepare maintenance budgets and control cost within same budget and rolling forecast to ensure we do not exceed the agreed expenditure and keep operating cost to the minimum.
- ensure critical spare store management and cycle count.
- observe and ensure compliance with governance and established policies, systems, procedure and practices
- produce report on all areas as required to guide management for efficient operations.
- perform any other duties as the exigencies of the job require to ensure efficient and continuous business operation.
- oversee the manufacturing process (including legal aspects) of various explosives manufacturing plants and assembly lines
- Continuous professional development
- People management and development
- OTIF Delivery
- Cost management
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of a recognised University degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 7-10 years engineering experience with at least 5 years at senior management level
- Holder of MinCom Certificate of Competency – Engineering Superintendent or Engineering Manager
- Certified member of the Ghana Institute of Engineers will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Explosives manufacturing plants would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of company procedures – performance management, disciplinary and grievance handling, emergency procedures both plant and transport
- Knowledge of vehicle loading standards and explosives handling procedures
- Sound knowledge and understanding of customers and their operations
- Good customer relationship at all levels of management
- MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of the mining industry will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills(written and oral)
- Team player
- Analytical thinker
- Ability to think strategically and conceptually
- Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Forward Applications to: Email: [email protected]
AEL is committed to enabling individuals, previously disadvantaged by discriminatory practices to gain full and equal access to opportunities appropriate to their competency and potential
How to Apply for AEL Mining Services Job Recruitment
To apply for the AEL Mining Services Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest AEL Mining Services Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum AEL Mining Services Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for AEL Mining Services Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for AEL Mining Services Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent AEL Mining Services Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|AEL Mining Services Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|AEL Mining Services Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes AEL Mining Services Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. AEL Mining Services may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|FarmWallet Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||4 August, 2020|
|Renegades Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||6 August, 2020|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||6 August, 2020|
|Jonhord Ventures Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||05 August, 2020|
|Crystal Lake Fish LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||05 August, 2020|
|Liberty Consultant LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||30 July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the AEL Mining Services Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.