The Advans Microfinance Network Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Advans Microfinance Network Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Advans Microfinance Network Jobs 2020, Advans Microfinance Network Career Portal, Requirements for Advans Microfinance Network Job Recruitment 2020.
Advans Microfinance Network Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Advans Microfinance Network Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Advans Microfinance Network Recruitment Details:
|Company||Advans Microfinance Network|
|Deadline||1 July, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Advans Microfinance Network. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: VIE – Project Manager Officer – AIR+ Program
Do you have an experience in project management with a digital component? If you wish to join a committed group, seeking to have a positive and sustainable impact, join our leading international microfinance group!
The position is based in Accra for a duration of 12 months, potentially renewable.
The AIR+ Program is an important overall digital transformation program of Advans Group, involving a new IT strategy and major changes in Infrastructure, Workspace, Security & Mobility and Solutions (including a new Central Banking Software). The overall program is supervised by the Group Transformation Team. It is conducted by the Central Program management of Advans Group, composed mainly of Group Program Managers specialised in each area.
What will your role be?
Reporting to the CEO, you will support and be part of the implementation of the Air+ Program in Advans Ghana, in close collaboration with the dedicated Program Team and the Group Central Program Management. Your main missions will be:
- Supervise local activities aiming for delivery and alignment with core model
- Manage and assure the delivery of: local test plan, test organization & execution, local cutover
- Organize sessions to effectively resolve issues and align local teams
- Manage the local logistics that allows the program to progress
What kind of profile are we looking for?
You hold a Master’s degree and you are interested in the microfinance sector and Advans’ missions. You have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience including internships, especially in project management with a digital component
- A clear understanding of what IT solution project implementation means and is familiar with terms such as: functional design, testing plan, cutover…
- Participated already in 1 E2E solution deployment
- A good level in English and French
- Good organization and communication skills and ability to be proactive and autonomous
How to Apply
Closing Date : 1 July, 2020
How to Apply for Advans Microfinance Network Job Recruitment
To apply for the Advans Microfinance Network Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Advans Microfinance Network Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Advans Microfinance Network Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Advans Microfinance Network Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Advans Microfinance Network Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Advans Microfinance Network Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Advans Microfinance Network Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Advans Microfinance Network Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Advans Microfinance Network Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi, and Ho. Advans Microfinance Network may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Graphic Communications Group Recruitment 2020/2021||May 17, 2021||31 March, 2021|
|Bosomtwe Rural Bank Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 13, 2021||20 May, 2021|
|UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 13, 2021||21 May, 2021|
|GIRSAL Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 13, 2021||19 May, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 13, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 12, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Advans Microfinance Network Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.