Advans Ghana Savings and Loans Limited Recruitment 2019 for Recovery Officers x5
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Advans Ghana Savings and Loans Limited Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Advans Ghana Savings and Loans Limited Recruitment 2019
Advans Ghana Savings and Loans is a rapidly growing International Institution with 19 Branches in Ghana.
Prefered Locations: Ho, Hohoe, Kumasi, Tamale and Accra.
- The Recovery Officer is responsible, under the supervision of the Head of Recovery (HoR) for all the activities of the Unit. He/She assists the Head of Recovery for the development of the Unit and all monies owed to Advans Ghana Savings and Loans
- He/She also assists the Head of Recovery in the implementation of operational policies, procedures, guidelines and work on prevention, detection and correction of risks related to the above-mentioned core activities. Most importantly prevent Advans Ghana from losing more than it has invested.
- He/She will be in charge of a portfolio of Non- Accrual and Written Off loans and work closely with the Credit Officer to recover any amount owed to Advans. Officers will be assigned to a team
Duties and/or Responsibilities
- To meet agreed performance targets and provide quality service with a high level of Customer Care. To develop and operate effective working practices that promotes the smooth running of the Unit.
- To be prepared to visit debtors to prompt payment and personally serve Demand Notices to debtors while adhering to Advans Ghana policies and procedures.
- To develop and maintain a working knowledge of policies, procedures and guidance and to work with them. And be able to keep abreast of changes in legislature, national and local trends.
- Must be able to investigate and locate absconded clients and recover any amount due.
- To liaise directly with relevant external agencies, Police, Valuators, Auctioneers, Lawyers.
- To identify risk and prevent fraudulent application by other team members as well as clients. And must be able to give advice on major risk
- issues on the market for implementation.
- To ensure cash collection on payment control is administered in line with Audit requirements.
- To take part in Performance Management reviews with the team leader to ensure that individual targets are achieved to support the aims and objectives contained in the service plan
- To promote and apply the standard and principles of Advans Ghana and manage resources ensuring that the delivery of services continue to be cost effective.
- To undertake other relevant duties that may be required.
Salary Per Month: Negotiable
Required Skills or Experience
- At least an HND / Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field and / or other professional qualifications.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in Banking/Micro Finance and specifically Debt Recoveries in a financial institution Challenges:
- Poor addressing system which impedes the search for location of clients and guarantors
- Delay in court processes which tend to affect recoveries of bad debt
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th March, 2019