ADDRO Recruitment 2019 for Regional Coordinator
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the ADDRO Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
ADDRO Recruitment 2019
THE ANGLICAN DIOCESAN DEVELOPMENT AND RELIEF ORGANISATION (ADDRO) is a registered non-profit, non-governmental organisation that seeks to transform life and uphold human dignity and justice for all people, irrespective of ethnicity, sex, religious or political affiliations
The Regional Coordinator shall be responsible for managing the Maternal and Child Health and Early Childhood Development (ECD) programme activities in the Region.
- Reports directly to the Programme Coordinator
- Leads and supervises all regional staff, and monitor the use of resources in the region.
- Develop and maintain adequate records on the status of programme or projects
- Ensures effective implementation of project activities in the region
- build partnership with governmental and non-governmental organizations in the region
- Prepare work plans and reports on programme and/or project activities
- Perform other duties as and when management deems it fit in the interest of the organization.
Required Skills or Experience
- A good first degree in any of the social sciences from a recognized University with at least Five (5) years working experience in development work
- Master’s degree in social sciences will be an added advantage.
- Should possess good leadership skills and knowledge related to project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and carry out activities independently to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to foster teamwork
- Should possess excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Must have proactive attitude: willingness and ability to take initiative
- Willingness to travel within and outside the region
- Possess a valid motor riding /driving licence
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with collaborators both internally and externally to achieve the objectives of the program
- Age limit (35 years and above)
How to Apply
All applications with photocopies of relevant certificates should be addressed to: The Acting Executive Director Anglican Diocesan Development and Relief Organisation (ADDRO) P.O. Box 545 Bolgatanga Upper East Region Or Electronically to: email@example.com
- Please Indicate Clearly in the Subject Line the Position You Are Applying for.
- Closing Date: 20th April, 2019
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Anglicans are encouraged to apply